Chapter 68

Scara's pov

"OH MY GOD," I nearly scream as I take my sister's hand in my hands, "it's beautiful."

"Thanks," Emma says sincerely.

She glances down at the ring and her eyes go wide and she gasps. I follow her gaze to see she is intently staring at my left hand.

"HOLY SHIT," Emma gasps, as she flips our hands so she can get a better look at mine. After a few moments of us gaping at the two rings, we both turn to the two guys watching us with loving smirks on their faces.

Killian's pov

Chris and I are watching our loves go completely girly over the rings. I had a feeling they would when this all unfolded.

We came up with the idea of a double date turned dual proposal, after Chris and I ran into each other at the store filled with engagement and wedding rings. He had no idea that we both had intentions of asking for the two sisters hands at nearly the same time.

When we talked to Dave and Henry about our idea, only one was completely excited.

At first Charming hated the idea of giving away his two daughters at the same time, but Henry convinced him saying it would be 'awesome.'

Charming gave us both his blessing and we arranged the whole night. After Chris made me listen to the song Then by the bloke named Brad Paisley, it seemed like the most fitting choice for our song to dance to.

Chris sounds exactly like the man when he sings, so he planned on quietly singing the song to her.

I knew Emma would love the song as well. Shortly after Scara came back, Emma began to listen to more country songs than she had before. When I asked her why, she told me about her secret love for country music.

We got Henry and his girlfriend Violet to decorate the diner while we were at dinner and Granny loaned us the keys for the night.

I pull myself out of my thoughts when our fiancés turn their attentions toward us. Emma turns to Scara with a playful look on her face.

"I gotta hand it to them; I didn't think they were capable of pulling off a double date/double proposal."

"Hardy-har-har, Love," I say lovingly, as I take her gently into my arms.

Emma closes her eyes and just leans into me further. My Swan is getting tired.

"You really are just full of surprises," Scara says, wrapping her fiancé in another hug.

"Hey, that's my line," Chris says, making Scara giggle.

"Not anymore."

Chris gives Scara a face that makes us all burst into laughter.

"How did y'all come up with this anyway?" Scara asks, when the giggles quiet down.

Emma opens her eyes and looks up at me, waiting for an answer.

"Well long story short, we found out we both wanted to propose to you two so we decided why not just do it together."

Both of them smile at us and each other.

"Well you two did an amazing job. I was not expecting this at all," Emma states.

Chris looks expectantly at Rose and she sighs with a smile.

"I didn't see this coming either."

"Woohoo," Chris cheers as we all laugh again.

"It's getting awfully late, Love," I say to the woman half asleep in my arms, "ready to go home?"

"Mhm," Emma hums.

We both say our goodnights and I lead my beautiful Swan home.

Chris' pov

It's so hard to surprise Scara that I can't help but cheer. Her damn profiling skills are like the one thing she can't turn off, no matter how hard she tries.

Over the past couple of years, she's gotten better at ignoring it when it comes to the people she cares about.

Even with that though, she's still damn perceptive.

I glance down at the beautiful girl in my arms that I am proud to call my fiancé. She tries her best to hide her yawn which causes me to chuckle.

"Let's get you to bed."

"I'm not tired," she murmurs.

I laugh again as I lead her to the door. She's so tired; she doesn't even try to fight against me.

"Oh no, you my princess, are exhausted."

"Ok, maybe a little," she sighs as we get to the sidewalk.

I just smile and bring my best friend closer to me as we walk to our future home.