Chapter 12

Snow's pov

I wake up from my sudden surge of memories to see I'm sprawled out on the floor with a severely worried Emma and Charming hovering over me.

I remember everything.

I don't miss Charming's loving look. Obviously he remembers, but he only knows of our night together.

"What happened?" Emma asks me and her father.

Oh my God, I have another child.

I feel a sudden surge of emotions, but mostly curiosity.

A child is always a blessing, but I'm fearful because I have absolutely no clue what happened to him/her. My baby could be completely zapped out of oblivion for all I know. Or an even worse thought pops to mind.

She could be in pain.

Whatever happened to my child, I don't blame Regina, though she was the cause of it. She's changed so much since my daughter broke the curse that it would be unfair to hold something against her now.

This also brings me to question. Is he/she alright? How's their life been? Did he/she ever find a family? Did he/she ever find happiness?

How old is he/she?

According to Emma, a side effect of having your memories taken is that you don't remember when the memory took place. All I know is that it was during Regina's curse and before Emma and Henry came.

I'm so happy about this; I don't even care if it's a girl or a boy. He/she is my baby either way and that's what matters.

I gaze back into Charming's eyes to see him urging me to say something.

"Charming," I say with all the love humanly possible, "we have another child."

Regina's pov

As soon as I finish going through my lost memories, I am overcome with grief.

Not only did I deprive Snow and Charming of experiencing parent moments with Emma, I also stole that precious time with their second child.

They'll get to have these moments with Neal, but it's not the same.

Right now I'm going to make a vow. I'm going to do everything in my power to help rebuild this family and help the Charming child, but I need to know everything about him/her to do that.

I don't even know how old this child is now. I have no idea when Snow became pregnant.

Rumple's pov

I give the group a few moments to let the information sink in before I continue sharing my vast knowledge. The Charming's look happy and so does Hook. I have no doubts that he's happy because Emma is smiling ear to ear.

He really does love her.

Regina looks extremely guilty and upset while Robin is trying to comfort her. Henry sees his adopted mother and runs to give her a hug. I can tell it helps her because she smiles a bit.

The rest of the Charming's gaze over to the former Evil Queen and offer her forgiving smiles.

I take this as my Que.

"I have lost track over how long it's been since the child was born because time was frozen, but I will tell you all that I do know."

Everyone nods in understanding so I continue.

"You're second child is a girl."

I can see Snow and Charming's faces light up as they hug each other. Emma's smile also widens as she is hugged by her son and the former pirate.

"Like Emma, she has a prophecy tied to her magic. Her title is to be 'The Warrior,' and she is to help win the toughest of battles and assist the Savior in her job of helping people. Her hand to hand combat skills along with her weapon usage are what make her able to fulfill her role. However, with great power, comes great consequences."

I see everyone faces grow dark and scared.

"She is said to have one of the darkest pasts of all, and I'm not talking just about evil. I know that pain was not uncommon in her life, but I don't know the details, just that.

I also know that she's no longer alive."

I see tears well up in everyone's eyes. At this point I also have intense grief building inside me.

"She is, however, here in the Underworld."

Henry's pov

Oh my gosh I can't believe it. I have an aunt.

I know this is my mom's fault, but she's not the same person that she was then. All in can feel is happiness and slight grief.

It sounds like she and my mother have similar pasts.

My grandpa Rumple uses his magic to conjure up an image of my aunt. The picture appears and I stare in shock at who I see.

It's Flower.