Chapter 33

JJ's pov

When the mysterious dark cloud disappears, I see we are in some sort of underground cave. I look around to see everyone including me is being bound to a cave wall by shackles. I would call them chains, but they are too old.

Wait a second, I recognize these. I quickly catch glimpses with Reid and Chris. They've figured it out too.

These are the same chains that were used by the man who killed Rose.

"JJ, what's wrong?" Morgan asks.

"The chains," I breathe out.

"Ah yes," a haunting, English voice booms from the shadows, "did you miss the rusted shackles?"

Emma's pov

I immediately attempt to free myself, but the chains are strong and there's a magic proof cuff on my hand.

"Moms," Henry whispers, "can you get us out?"

"There's a cuff on my hand," Regina states, "and I'm willing to bet Emma's got one too."

"Yeah," I simply state.

Suddenly a short English man walks out from the shadows.

"YOU," Chris demands, as he begins to try to get out of the chains so he can attack him.

If I was that man, I would run, fast.

"So nice to see you, again," the short man says, "but I believe introductions are in order. Lord Cutler Beckett."

Oh my freaking God, he's real too.

"You're going to pay for what you did," Chris snarls, as he continues struggling.

"Oh you're not still upset about that, are you?" Beckett chuckles, "that was two years ago."

It finally hits me who this man is. He's the one who shot the gun.

He killed my little sister.

"Well I'm not here to talk about the past," Cutler Beckett says, pulling out a gun, "I'm here to finish what was started. Befriending a pirate is a crime punishable by death."

"She wasn't a pirate," Chris says, through clenched teeth, "not anymore. She changed; she helped people and made sure bad guys like you paid for their crimes."

"As I made her pay," Beckett snares back.

Okay, he officially pissed off everyone in the room.

"Although, I didn't know I had this back then," Beckett says, showing off his hand that's glowing with dark magic, "I made her pay the old fashioned way."

Cutler Beckett lifts the gun, pulls back the hammer, and points the gun down at Chris.

"Actually," Beckett says, turning around, "I think we should start this off with something special."

Beckett makes a full 360 degree turn. When he's facing us again, I see he has my baby brother in his arms. I feel my eyes widen as I stare daggers at the man threatening my family.

"Like with the death of a child."