Chapter 74

Emma's pov

This is it

This is it. I'm getting married. I never thought this day would ever happen, but it's actually happening.

My sister and I along with all of the women close to us are in one of the honeymoon suites at Granny's. We're all ready for our dual wedding and everything is set. Our 'bridal party' leaves the room to give a minute to let all this settle in.

As soon as the door shuts, my sister and I rush to put a sound proof spell on the room. When it's all set, we run to each other, careful of our fancy white dresses, and jump up and down while screaming with joy.

Scara's pov

As my sister and I jump around screaming happily like complete lunatics, thoughts rush into my head

As my sister and I jump around screaming happily like complete lunatics, thoughts rush into my head. Two years ago, this was not even a little bit possible.

I know I think that a lot, probably more than I should, but I was dead.

DEAD!

I was dead for two whole years. There's no coming back from that, or so I thought, but look at me now.

I'm very much alive, and I'm getting married! With my sister!

My sister and I finally stop jumping and laugh hysterically. It's a good thing we have magic because our makeup is so ruined.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door. We immediately stop and look to each other. Both of our faces have mascara stains running down our cheeks. We quickly wave our hands and our makeup is fixed. I quickly lift the spell on the room.

"It's open," I yell.

Henry shyly walks into the room. As soon as I see his nice little tuxedo, I feel unshed tears in my eyes. My nephew looks so handsome in his suit.

I glance at my sister and see she has tears flowing, full force from her eyes.

"Mom, are you okay?"

Emma nods quickly and wraps her teenage son in a tight hug.

"Yeah kid, I'm just happy."

"Me too, Mom," Henry says, pulling back, "I can't wait for Hook to officially become my stepdad."

Emma laughs through her tears at that. Henry then looks around Emma and toward me.

"And for Chris to be my uncle."

I burst into laughter at that. That thought had never even crossed my mind, yet.

Henry comes and pulls me into a hug as tight as the one his mother just gave him. I can feel Henry's head tilt down and look at my halfway exposed back.

After Mom learned about my scars, she, Emma, and I sat down with Dad and Henry and gave them a brief overview about what happened to me. Not too many details though.

Dad wanted to go on a murder spree and Henry was in shock but then wanted to help Dad.

After some convincing and restraints, we calmed them both down. We also told the remainder of my family and friends, and they all understood.

I squeeze Henry a little tighter before I pull back. Henry's face is a little downcast, so I offer him a smile. He smiles back and turns to look at both of us with smiles.

"Are you ready?" Emma asks Henry, as her smile grows a little more.

The smile slowly falls off Henry's face. My sister and I glance to each other.

If a villain interrupts this wedding, I swear to God...

"What is it?" My sister asks.

"Ashley lost her voice," Henry says softly, "she can't sing the vocals."

My sister and I breathe out a sigh of relief, which causes Henry to look at us in confusion.

"Why are you two relieved?"

Emma wraps Henry in a quick hug.

"'Cause we thought we were going to have to change to fight some villain," Emma laughs.

We all chuckle. Knowing our record, that would happen.

"Well I'm glad it's not that, but what are we going to do?"

I light bulb suddenly appears over my head.

I go over to the desk in the room and begin to write a note. I can feel Emma and Henry's eyes drilling into the back of my head as I quickly write. I finish the note and turn around.

"What is it?" Henry asks.

I fold the note in half and give it to Henry. Then I conjure up two half headsets that go over only one ear with microphones. I also hand them to Henry.

"Chris will explain, just give all this to him."

Henry nods and dashes out the door. I then turn to my sister.

"Okay, we have five minutes to get ready," I say, walking to my sister.

"For what?"

I use my magic to conjure up two more half headsets. I hand one to my sister.

"We're going to sing the vocals."

Killian's pov

This is it. Today I am marrying my beautiful Swan. Never in my life have I been this happy, and this is the only the beginning. Chris and I are all ready and we just made it to the rooftop. We look ahead to see beautiful decorations all around that lead up to the raised altar.

That's where we will wed our loves.

We are about halfway to the altar, when Henry runs up to us.

"Lad, what is it?" I ask worried.

Why in the world is Henry running to us? The worst possible scenarios creep into my head, no matter how hard I push them away.

"Sorry but there's only four minutes until the wedding starts and Scara wanted me to give this to Chris."

Chris smiles as he takes the note and begins to read it. I just glare at the head contraptions in Henry's hands.

Seriously, why do the things in this world have to look so weird?

Chris finishes the note and hands it back to Henry, who eagerly reads it. Chris begins to put on a head contraption, as I become confused as hell.

Henry finishes reading and smiles at Chris and I. He then hands me the other contraption.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" I ask, as I follow Chris to the altar while slipping the head thing on.

Chris finishes putting his on and twists the speaking part away from his mouth so that it's above his head. I imitate him and wait for a response.

"Basically, we are going to sing the vocals because Ashley lost her voice. Scara already has a song in mind and she's teaching it to Emma right now. I'm going to teach you, and when the wedding starts, we're all going to sing it together."

I nod in understanding with a small smile.

"What song is it?"

"Oh Love by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood," Chris replies with a smile.