Chapter 66

Scara's pov

My parents with baby Neal, Chris, and I walk into the diner to see everyone else waiting for us. The rest of my, somewhat immediate, family and team are sitting around talking and laughing as a few customers are minding their own business. We go over and join into the fun.

"So do you all have any more funny Scara stories?" Henry asks deviously.

Morgan dramatically rubs his hands together to get ready for his next story. I roll my eyes in response and everyone gets ready for the story. All eyes are on Morgan as he eagerly takes the spotlight.

"Hmm, there are so many stories. There was Scara's first day in the FBI academy, where she brought a sword when they told her to bring her own weapon."

Everyone laughs as Prentiss pops into Morgan's spotlight.

"Or the time when we were preparing Scara for her first undercover operation and she asked how people could stand to sit in a 'wooden contraption' all day," Prentiss adds, as everyone but Killian and I laugh.

"Killian asked Henry the same thing last night," Emma hacks in between laughing fits. She looks like she's about to die from laughing to hard.

I join in on the laughter this time and so does Hook. Only, we're laughing at Emma.

"Alright that's enough," Hotch says with a smile, "we need to be heading out. The plane is waiting."

I didn't even notice that the team all had their bags. I guess I've already fully eased back into the job.

"Well I'd say goodbye," I say going to hug each member of the BAU, "but really I'm probably going to see you all very soon."

The BAU laughs as we say our short filled goodbyes. They exit the diner and leave in the SUVs.

"So what are we going to do with your time off," Chris says, draping his arm on one of my shoulders.

Before I can even answer, Henry comes and puts his arm on my other shoulder.

"Still waiting for my profiler lesson over here."

Chris and I laugh at my nephew and I ruffle his hair. I turn us all around so we are facing our messed up family tree. I gaze towards my parents.

"And I believe a behavioral analysis lesson was promised to you two as well."

They nod with smiles on their faces and I move the three of us over to our usual booth.

"Anyone else interested?"

"We're in," Emma says as she and everyone else sit down.

I'm just about to start when my phone that's lying on the tabletop begins to glow. I swiftly open it up to see an all too familiar text message.

Hotch: We have a case.

"Well class, I'm going to have to take a raincheck."

"Aww," Emma, Henry, and Snow coo before we all laugh at them.

"Charmings," Regina sighs.

"I'm your son too," Henry replies, sweetly leaning his head on her shoulder.

Regina narrows her eyes at him and we laugh again. When we finish laughing, Chris and I stand up. Chris wraps me in a hug. It takes me by surprise, but I eventually return it.

"Come back to me."

"Always."

I kiss his cheek quickly but sweetly, and then I turn to face my family.

"I'll see y'all later."

"Bye," everyone chants as I turn my gaze back to Chris.

He is reluctant to let me go. I mean, can I really blame him for that?

Three days ago, I was dead, and I had been for two years. There was no hope of me coming back. I'm actually surprised he's letting me go without him.

I'm about to break away, but he lightly pecks my lips first. I smile again and gently turn out of his arms. I wave again to my family, and then use my magic to conjure up a complete go-bag and use my free hand to transport myself out of the room.

When the purplish blue cloud of magic clears, I find myself just outside of Storybrooke in one of the black SUVs. Rossi's driving while Prentiss and Morgan are riding along.

The cloud clears just in time for me to see Morgan, who's in the backseat with me, nearly have a heart attack.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

We all bust out laughing at Morgan's reaction as he clutches his chest tightly.

"You okay there?" I ask sweetly.

"I'll get back to you on that," Morgan says, breathing hard.

We all laugh again, before we crack down and get down to business.

"Pass me a file."