Chapter 7

Snow's pov

I'm so glad that my family is alright. When I saw James with his gun pointed at Robin and Emma, to say I was scared would be an understatement. I know Hook was too because his jog turned into a very fast paced sprint in less than a millisecond.

I'm also happy that Henry's new friend, Flower, was there to help. She seems to be able to handle herself pretty well.

It makes me wonder why a girl her age would have to know how to do that.

She looks to be about Henry's age, so what happened to her? I mean yeah she is in the Underworld, but she looked as if she'd been fighting since she could walk.

Thinking about reasons why she would have to know how to fight somehow makes me think back to Emma.

From what I've been able to piece together about Emma's past, it wasn't too pleasant which breaks my heart. When we sent her through that wardrobe, it was to give her a good life. Not one filled with misery and heartbreak.

I bring myself back to the present as we walk into the Underworld's version of my home. I can see Emma's arm around a scared Henry's shoulders while her other hand is intertwined with Hook's.

My daughter has finally found her happy ending after all that's happened. She won't ever complain, but I can tell being the Savior is a stressful role.

There's also what Neal did to her, he broke her heart in more ways than one.

I know she didn't think love was possible for her. Henry showed her the road but she didn't actually head off the beaten path until Hook showed up.

I smile at the thought of their future. I would be more than happy to see Killian join our family, and maybe another grandchild or two.

I glance back at Henry's sad, scared face and remember our next task. We need to save the girl who not only saved my grandson, but also my daughter and Robin.

During the fight between James and Flower, I had noticed a few bruises on her face. I thought nothing of it until Henry mentioned something about Hades possibly punishing her for her actions yesterday.

I knew Hades was evil, but would he seriously beat a little girl for helping people? If so, how many has times has he hurt her?

My husband comes up behind me and wraps me in a hug.

"Are you okay?" he whispers in my ear.

"We need to help her," I simply whisper back.

He turns me around so that I'm facing him. I can see that he is also agitated by all this. Charming kisses me gently on my forehead.

"We will, Snow."

I see Emma is over talking to Regina, no doubt filling her in on all that's happened. Regina shakes her head sadly and wraps Henry in a tight hug.

When they break apart, Regina pulls out a large, rolled up paper.

"This" Regina says, laying it out on the table "is a complete map of the Underworld and Hades' chambers. Mother handed it over. She is surprisingly being helpful for once."

My heart clenches at the thought of what I did to Cora. I feel Charming's hand lightly squeeze mine.

That's only one of the benefits of sharing a heart with your true love, being able to feel each other's emotions.

I wonder if Emma and Hook are experiencing the same things as me and David.

We all gaze down at the map.