Chapter 13

Rumple's pov

The image begins to take form. A slender, athletic girl with bright emerald eyes and long dark brown hair is sitting in a formal looking picture with a navy blue background and an American flag. She is only slightly smiling and she is turned at a slight angle.

"What's her name?" Snow asks with a smile, as tears stream down her face.

"Scara, Scara Rose"

Snows pov

So Flower is my daughter. She even has the family chin, along with David's hair and my eyes. I couldn't possibly be happier to have another child, but my worst fears have come true.

Not only is my lost child dead, she is being tortured by Hades. What's upsetting me even worse is what I don't know.

Gold's words about her past echo hauntingly in my head.

"...one of the darkest pasts of all, and I'm not talking just about evil."

I don't care what she did in her past. She is obviously not evil because she saved Henry, Emma and Robin and suffered through the consequences of it.

I only care about finding her and helping her.

I'm also concerned about what Scara would say/do when she learns the truth about her birth family.

Just ask Emma, it's a lot to take in.

I'm sad that I missed out on Scara's childhood. We missed out on Emma's also. There's nothing I wish I could change more than to have been part of their childhood's.

We need to set things right.

Charming's pov

I'm going to hurt the demon that's hurting my daughter. I don't care if he knows Scara's mine or not, I'm going to destroy him.

I think my wife senses my anger because she reaches for my hand which calms me down, a little.

It makes me proud how she is going around saving people, but Hades has no business torturing her. It also makes me wonder, how did Scara die?

Whatever the answer, I'm determined to help piece this family back together. I don't care how long it takes.

Emma's pov

Oh my God, wow I've been saying/thinking that a lot recently.

I have a sister, and it's Flower. I know Henry is excited because he is practically jumping up and down while smiling. I'm overjoyed also.

I know this is going to sound bad, but I was kind of hoping my new sibling was a girl.

I love my brother with all my heart and wouldn't replace him for anything, but growing up I had always wished I had a sister. There's always this bond that sisters have that's unbreakable. Seeing Elsa and Anna reminded me how much I wished for it.

I also wanted someone that I could relate with, but I'm not too happy that we can share about the pain in our pasts.

Her name makes me wonder just how much harm has been a part of her life.

The name "Scara" sounds very close to the word "scar."

Sometimes when a baby is put in the system, the first guardian is responsible for coming up with a name for the kid if he/she doesn't already have one. That's why there are many kids with weird names up for adoption.

Scara's name is not weird by any means, it's actually very pretty. It's unique.

The thought of people hurting her makes images of my past be brought up from the back of my mind. I was never seriously hurt, just a little roughed up. However, my sister is said to have been through serious pain.

I have a feeling that my parents are going to suggest we do "sisterly bonding" and I have a great idea for it.

My sister and I can take turns punching Hades in the face. I would enjoy that for everything he did to my pirate and my sister, and if Scara's anything like me, she will enjoy it as well..

We have so much in common already, and that will make us closer for however much time we have together.

Regina's pov

I feel so bad for what I've done to this little girl. I'm going to make good on my vow and do everything I can to help her, even if only to help her move on to a better place.

And I'm going to start right now.

"So how do we find her?" I ask Gold.

Rumpelstiltskin reaches into his pocket and pulls out an enchanted needle. He then walks over to Snow.

"Just one drop of blood on the map should do the trick."

She nods and places her finger on the tip. She slightly winces, but it's apparent that it's a small price to pay for finding her child.

She squeezes her finger to allow a droplet of blood to fall onto the map. When the blood hits the map, it moves to the docks and circles a place.

"There's your child," Rumple exclaims with a genuine smile.