Chapter 57

Emma's pov

"What a performance," Granny says as the crowd cheers again. Other people volunteer to sing next. Most of them are hilarious while others are just sweet and cute.

The dwarf named Happy, gets all six of his brothers and they pass around the mic singing the dwarf song from the Disney version of Snow White.

My Mom, no doubt, was laughing the hardest.

After about three songs, the stage is open. Killian bumps Chris on the arm gesturing to the stage with a smile. Chris makes some sort of hand gesture that I can't see and Killian nods. They stand up and go to the stage, discussing something.

Scara and I look to each other with identical looks of confusion.

Killian and Chris get on the stage and take the two mics off the stands. Chris goes over to Red who's still working the screening system and whispers something. Red gives a bright smile and nods.

When Chris is back on the stage, he nods to Red and she plays a song. I look back to Scara and she glances back, shrugging her shoulders. I turn back to our boyfriends, trying to figure out what song they're doing.

The song Perfect Storm by Brad Paisley begins to play. I used to listen to that song all the time when I was a little girl. It's one of the few songs that I still have downloaded on my phone.

I glance back to my sister to see she's figured it out too.

That's another thing we have in common, our love for country music.

Just before they start, Killian stares into my eyes and Chris into Scara's and keeps them locked on us.

Killian: If she was a drink

She'd be single-barreled

Bourbon on ice

Chris: Smooth with a kick

A chill and a burn

All at the same time

I feel tears spring to my eyes. No one has ever done anything like this for me before. It takes my breath away, as cliché as it sounds.

A giggle escapes me.

The ruthless pirate, Captain Hook, can sing like a freaking angel. I think I just fell deeper in love with this man, if that's even possible.

Killian: She's Sunday drive

Meets high speed chase

Chris: She ain't just a song

She's the whole mix tape

Killian: She's so complicated

That's the way God made her

Chris: Sunshine mixed

With a little hurricane

Both: And she destroys me in that t-shirt

And I love her so much it hurts

I never meant to fall like this

But she don't just rain, she pours

That girl right there's

The perfect storm

Chris: I know how to make her laugh

Or blush, or mad at me

Killian: But that's Ok there ain't no one

More beautiful angry

Chris: And she love's just as deep

As she goes when she's down

Killian: The high's match the lows

Can't have one without the other

Chris: And I love her

Just the way God made her

Killian: Sunshine mixed

With a little hurricane

Both: And she destroys me in that t-shirt

And I love her so much it hurts

I never meant to fall like this

But she don't just rain, she pours

That girl right there's

The perfect storm

She's the girl of a lifetime

A guy like me spends his whole life looking for

That girl right there's

The perfect storm

The song ends and Scara and I cheer slightly louder than everyone else. Granny gets onto the stage with our guys.

"And we shall have a singing competition in the future."

Everyone laughs at the joke. That would be interesting though.

Chris gets off the stage and turns to wait for his singing partner. Killian shakes his head and Chris smiles and nods before coming back to sit next to my sister. Scara raises her eyebrow at her boyfriend in confusion. He just smiles brighter at her, as he takes her hand in his.

"And now I would like to ask for Emma Swan to join me."