|| End of Book 1 + Author's Note (Please Read) ||

HELLO~!

If you are reading this, it means you have finished Book 1 of "Millennial Love" - an upcoming trilogy (tentative) of the original "The Heartbroken Campus Crush"! 

Thank you so much for your time and effort into reading my work of art! I know I have my mistakes and I sometimes have been at the edge of creativity. Yes, I do get a writer's block, and just think of random stuff just to fill in some story lines. But believe me, these happen for a reason. 

I don't like to emphasize only on the aspects of "love" and all that. I wish to present the everyday lives of we/us millennials, and how we handle such situations in the process. Book 1 is just a free taste, an appetizer, the opening act!

The Heartbroken Campus Crush manifests not only the terms: "tanga sa pag-ibig", "torpe", "pabebe", etc. but also: "struggles", "contemporary events", etc etc. 

I have encountered criticism, yes, we all do encounter these things when we do something we love/passionate about (e.g drawing, singing, etc.). My writing style is my style, my story is my imagination, and if you don't like the stories I make because of the characters, story line, plot, etc etc, then go read somebody else's book/s that suit/s your taste and standards, if I failed to meet those, I don't care. If you think your perspective is better than mine, then create your story. I am the one in control of the story line.

I am guilty for being an amateur at this. I am still growing, we all are. I only wish to share the stories I make and have people read them. I love creating stories, it is my passion. All these ideas inside my head are waiting to be written/typed down in order to be shared for everyone who loves to read/to those who can relate/like the LGBT Romance (kilig factor)/ or just wish to see what being a millennial is all about.

Though if you really wish to only see the "lust", "love", "passion", etc etc. then my stories aren't for you. I wish to upload stories with values for my readers, for them to learn something and to realize that I am making this story with & for a reason.

So don't go judging me because you hate my style of writing "my" story. If you don't like it, that's fine, if you want to see it in another way, then just create your own.

Filipinos may not have the best authors in this current time period throughout the whole words, but I believe that we are passionate enough to reach our dreams, no matter what those obstacles are- I myself am ready to face those challenges with my values.

Jose Rizal, Lualhati Bautista, Emilio Aguinaldo, Nick Joaquin, Fernando Amorsolo, and many more. I want to learn more from these writers from the Philippines, and I am a proud Filipino because of I get to learn from their era.

I have learned so much from all of you, and I am thankful for all of your support!

Abangan niyo po ang Book 2 sa 2018 (tentative)!