[01.1] New deskmate

!please read chapter 00.0 to understand writing style!

The class is in chaos. Everyone are talking with their friends, running in the class like a kid, boys flirt with girls, and more. Except for this one person who sitting calmly next to window while listening to the music, ignore her two friends who talking like there's no tomorrow.

When a figure stepped inside, everyone back to their own place. "Attention, guys!!" It's the principal. "Today, i brought you a new friend. I want you to be nice with her."

The principal look at the door. "Come in, please," said the principal as she sign to someone out there to step inside. The new student step inside and stand next to the principle. "Introduce yourself to them."

She nod to the principal, then bow to the class and introduce herself.

Because the sit next to the girl who sit next to the window is empty, the principal asked the the new student to sit there.

As soon as the new student's butt landed on the chair, she turned around to the girl who now will be her deskmate. "Hi. My name is Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung," she said as she offer for a handshake.

"Mina. Myoui Mina," she said as she accept the handshake and smiled to her new deskmate.