[21.1] Scared

I still remember the day when you choked while eating your food.

I still remember, we eat under a shady tree near the field where we owned that place because usually no one will be there during the recess.

We were eating happily. Talking about fun stuffs. Momo and Dahyun were not there. They went to the toilet for few minutes. Just both of us talking about random things while eating. But then, all of sudden you choked on your food that you were eating.

I don't know what i should do.

I...

I am very stupid.

Very very very stupid.

I am so mad with myself.

I just took few steps back from you when you need my help.

Because i am so scared. And my mind didn't work properly that time.

Your face was really red.

You breathing hardly.

Your right hand was choking your own neck.

And your left hand was trying to ask a help from me.

Your eyes were red.

You look like a person facing death.

And maybe that's why i was scared of you that time until i took steps backward when you tried to reach for me.

I am so scared that time. I am so dumb, stupid, idiot that time.

I learnt how to help people when they choke and i still remember the steps until now but that time..... what a waste.

I don't know why i didn't took any action on you..

To save you..

I just watch you until you be unconscious on the green grass under the shady tree.

I just.... take few minutes.

Just.... few minutes.

And i just watch you struggle for few minutes until you been unconscious, not even try to affort something that can help you.

I am fucking crying while writing this as my mind started to playing back the whole situation.