[37.1] A smile

"Chaeyoung-ah... why your face look pale? Anywhere hurt?" Mina ask as she stroke Chaeyoung's cheeks gently. Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Then... are you hungry? Want me to buy some foods for you?" Momo asked. Chaeyoung shook her head.

"If not, then is there anything bothering you right now?" Dahyun asked.

This time, Chaeyoung didn't shake nor nod her head. Instead, she slowly moving her head and look at each of them with her shaky eyes. Tears start to forming in her eyes and all of them noticed.

"Chaeyoung-ah... what's wrong?" Mina gently ask her.

Chaeyoung point her finger in the air. Mina who understand it quickly stand up her board words. Chaeyoung's index finger slowly and shaking pointing out alphabets to form her words.

I
M
S
C
A
-

"You are scared?" Dahyun asked and Chaeyoung nod. "Scared of what, Chaeyoung-ah... we are here... there's nothing you need to scared of."

H
U
G

M
E

"You want a group hug?" Momo asked and Chaeyoung nod.

Without any word, all three of them give Chaeyoung a very warm hug. No one is talking but they are feeling very comfortable being in each other hug. Each seconds they spends with Chaeyoung are too precious to them.

Chaeyoung can't hold her tears. She started to cry make them let go the hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah... are you really okay? What's bothering you??" Mina asked. All eyes are locked at Chaeyoung with full of concerned.

Mina once again hold up the board for Chaeyoung.

A
L
L

S
L
E
E
P

H
E
R
E

It took almost 3 minutes for Chaeyoung to point it out one by one but she finally did it even though it's not a full sentence.

"All. Sleep. Here?" Dahyun asked, a bit confused and Chaeyoung nod.

"You mean, you want us to sleep here with you tonight?" Dahyun asked for confirmation and Chaeyoung once again nod.

For seconds they all feel weird with Chaeyoung. Usually Chaeyoung would ask them to sleep at home, no need to look for her at night and it will be more comfortable to them but now she's asking for everyone to sleep with her tonight.

They three keep changing their confused face.

"Okay, we will sleep here tonight, accompany you here.." Mina said.

Chaeyoung finally show them her sweet smile.

They all reply Chaeyoung with their smile but in their heart, they started to feel worry. They start to feel something bad.