[12.2]

There's moment of silence between them. They are all speechless. Only Chaeyoung's crying sound can be heard.

Chaeyoung's heart is breaking into tiny pieces. Just.... why? Why the disease chose her and why nobody told her about it? She know, the truth are hurts, but lying and hiding just hurting her even more.

"Chae-Chaeyoung... we- we can discuss about this. We-" Chaeyoung's mom trying to comfort her but Chaeyoung just can't handle it anymore. She wants to know the truth after she hold it for so long.

"Doctor... why can't you answer me???" Chaeyoung's tears running down faster each second. "Is it true. Spinocerebellar degeneration chose me? A disease that i am suffering right now? Answer me, doctor. Answer me!!" Chaeyoung forced.

But the doctor is hesitate. He scared that he might hurt his patient. He don't know, lying and hiding is just hurting Chaeyoung even more.

"For all the time i had a check-up with you, it's all about that spinocerebellar degeneration disease, right? Answer me.... tell me it is not-"

"Yes, it is. The disease that chose you is spinocerebellar degeneration," said the doctor. Finally.

Chaeyoung crying getting louder. "Tell me... please tell me.... tell me that this disease is curable...." pleade Chaeyoung even though she know the truth.

"Chaeyoung. Listen. I will try as best as i can to-"

"To what? To save me? It is curable? Please... tell me that it is curable...." said Chaeyoung in between her cry.

"Chaeyoung. I promise-"

"No, doctor. It's okay. I know the truth. There's no cure for it. What am i even hoping for, right? Stop lying and hiding. It's hurts me real bad," said Chaeyoung. Her crying slowly getting slower as she start to think, there is no hope for her anymore.

Meanwhile, they don't know that actually three people are hiding behind the door, secretly hearing to their conversation. Also, secretly crying behind the door.

Who else if the three are not Mina, Momo and Dahyun.