[28.2]

"But why? Then if you stop going to school anymore, what you going to do? Just sit at home?" Asked Dahyun who's start burning in anger and sad.

"Ermmm no. I will go to the disability school. I'll live there. They will take a good care of me and at the same time, i can try to be independent," said Chaeyoung.

Hearing that, Dahyun's, Momo's and Mina's ears and heart burning to the maximum.

"WHY?! You think we can't take a good care of you?!" Burst Momo.

"FOR ALL THIS TIME WHAT? We did not take a good care of you?! That's what you think??!!" Half-shouted Mina.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath. She know, the situation will be like this. Before the situation getting tighter, she must make a solution and reasonable reasons why she decided to stop school. "Listen. It's not like that. I- I... I didn't even think of that!! I just want to be more independent.. i just want try to live on my own. Like you guys. Can you guys just.... let go off me for once? Respect my decision for once? Just this time... if i keep rely on you guys, then until when? Yeah you guys said you guys can take care of me forever but I'm scared if something will happen on people around me and there will be no one i can rely on. So, let me go this time. I want to be independent too. Learn to accept someone decision. Learn to let go something... just, this time... i want to try to be myself," said Chaeyoung as tears start to hit the floor.