[40.3] To Mina

A/n : i feel stressed while writing Mina's letter because writing Mina's letter is the hardest among the three. Hahaha tell me me if i missed something or something is not right.

To : My Minari~♥~

Hey!!

You already heard to the CD? If you haven't, please hear to it first.

Myoui Mina... a very suitable name for a ballerina! A person who has a very beautiful gummy smile that make me fall into it. A person who is very kind and always stay calm in tense situation.

I have something to say... i am a coward person, yes i know.

For few months after knowing you, I don't know, or i am not sure what kind of feeling i had in my heart and stomach whenever you around me. My heart beats faster. Butterfies in my stomach. Can't help but to smile when you look at me. At first, i hardly envy it. I lie to myself. But after months and years passed by, i can't envy it anymore.

I like and love you, more than just a best friend.

That's it. That's what i had tried to deny but at last, i can't. It's a lie if i said i never want us to be like Dahyun and Momo but I'm scared that you just see me as best friend and nothing more.

Have you met Park Jihyo? You must be confused right? Yes i know, in the CD i said that each you will receive two things. I forgot to say that excluded you because i just remember something after recording it. Yes you received more than two things.

The first two things are a bracelet and a necklace which i made it by myself. Dahyun and Momo got the same but different patterns. I hope you like it!

Other things, if you remember it was actually things that we bought together when we went to the fun fair together. Couple things, i mean. Also remember when we ate cotton candy together? Rode rollercoaster together? Rode Ferris Wheel at night together?

:) hehehe i do remember it all because i was jealous with the two love birds. I remember it very well. I am so happy that we four spent time together happily that day. Not to mention Dahyun and Momo could spent a bit time together and that's when i took my chance to appreciate the time only us two enjoy our time together at the fun fair while the two love birds do their things together.

I knew you and others noticed i was being strange that day but i act like i don't know. We both bought cute things and now I gave you those things for you to keep it as the other memories. It may just small things but it's actually too precious to me. I took care every single of the things very seriously. Believe it or not, i will clean all of it everyday and make sure no dust landed on it. Only my hand can land on those things. Whenever i touch those things, i feel like you just touch my heart and take it with you. Those are few things in my room that made me feel connects to you. Keep it safely with you, okay? I believe you will. :D

Also did you remember when we already knew for about two years, i invited you and the two to come and watch my piano performance. A day before the performance, you asked me a question.

Something like.... 'why you practiced so hard for this competition because it is not your first or last competition,' something like that.

And i said because the new me will be born...? Yeah, something like that...

And the next day you came late to see my performance. I thought that you will never come but i force myself to think positive. May be you have emergency or else. Eventually, you did show yourself with a bouquet of flower with cute cub tiger at top. I am sure the flowers is with you right now. It's a present from you but now I'm giving it back to you to keep it for me. Okay? Okay.

I tried my best to performance until the end. I want you to watch my performance because actually it is a performance for you. When my performance ended, my eyes look at your sit which i thought would be empty but my guess was wrong. You were there. Yes, my eyes filled with water and i mouthed thank you to you. Thank you so much Mina for coming :)

You are a very calm person and that's make me feel scared to tell you about my heart. I scared that you don't feel the same and it will make us awkward and slowly drifting apart and-

Huh.. but at the same time, i don't regret it though. I like and love you. I am more to love you.

Mina,

Long time ago, there was a kid with her mother at a flower garden. The kid was attracted with this one kind flower and suddenly a question popped in her head.

"Mom.. what's the different between like and love?" she asked her mother.

Her mother give her a very warm smile. "See this flowers," she begin as she pointed out the flower that her child has stare for too long, "when you like this flower, you will pick it. And of course the flower will feel the pain when you pick it. You are hurting it. Time by time, this flower will die. But, when you love this flower, you won't take it but instead you will take a very good care of it. You will pour the water everyday, talk to the flowers everyday and more," said the mom. And the kid decided not to like the flowers but to love the flowers.

What I'm going to say is, you are that flowers, the mother is my heart and i am that kid.

I love you.

I am scared to like you because I'm scared that i might hurt you so i decided to love you.

I can only pray the best for Dahyun and Momo hahaha. I trust them.

When I'm not there anymore, promise me that you, Dahyun and Momo will forever be together, alright?! :)

Shed that tears... don't cry... don't regret everything...

You three are and always jjang!!!!

Minari~~

I'm sorry.
I love you.
Thank you.

:) smile always, okay!!

- Son Chaeyoung ♥

💋. ⇐ it's my real lips and i drew my mole here! Hehehehe

Bye 💕

-btw, this is not the end of the story okay? Hehehe-