[07.2]

I'm glad i didn't missed your performance.

If not, i would regret it forever.

Why? Because i took your words seriously. Your words a day before the performance.

"It is because tomorrow could be the last day of me being me, and the day after tomorrow, the old me will be replace by the new me."

I admit it. At first i don't understand what you are trying to say but i just take it serious and i didn't regret it.

I still remember. As i entered the hall with a bouquet of flowers in my arms, a song that i wanted to be hear filled the air in the hall.

I still remember the moment where i feel like my legs has been glued to the floor.

I still remember the moment where Momo was the one who dragged me to my seat but my eyes were glued on you. Until i didn't even notice momo being clingy with her girlfriend, Dahyun next to me after your performance ended.

I still remember the way you smiled to me after your performance ended. I don't want to say this but i can tell when you caught me looking at you, i saw your eyes was filled with water but you hold it. I don't know why. And i noticed you moving you mouth said 'thank you' to me.

The song. When can i hear it again? And you are the one who play the song.

When can i hear it again?

I missed it so much.