[41.2]

Each chapter, Mina wrote it from bottom of her heart. She make it short and simple.

Everytime before she write new chapters, she will go to the place where the incident happened.

About the CD, the three agreed they will take turns take care of it. Whenever it's Mina's turns, she will hear to it on nights while writing her diary.

She never get bored hearing to it. It's like a healing spell for her after going through her cruel days without Chaeyoung. She feel calm whenever she is hearing to the CD.

Every night, she also read again and again the letter from Chaeyoung. She likes Chaeyoung's handwriting so much. It's just as nice as her feeling towards Chaeyoung.

"Yup. Feeling this is hurts but it is nice just like your handwriting for my letter, Chaeyoung-ah," Mina said to herself. "But if you are still here, healthy, i am sure this feeling inside my heart would be nicer."

One day, before Mina write part 'i hate you'(part 30.1 - 30.2), Mina went to the place where she think that's the place. The place where Chaeyoung fell off of her wheelchair on hard raining day.

She went there alone, just like how Chaeyoung went out alone. She look around and spot nobody is there. She just keep walking around, examining the place. Suddenly, she got the same fate just like Chaeyoung.

The clouds are crying hardly just like Mina's heart. It's raining heavily. And again. Mina try to find shelter but there's no shelter around.

Suddenly, she stop running from searching shelter. Her eyes locked to a spot where she guess Chaeyoung fell off from her wheelchair there.

She don't know how but the scene start playing in front of her. Like someone recorded it and play it again in front of her. She watch silently how Chaeyoung's wheelchair got stuck in a paddle and the wheelchair turned upside down causing Chaeyoung to fell off from the wheelchair.

How Chaeyoung lying on the lonely road helplessly.

How Chaeyoung trying to be strong and get up back but she couldn't.

How Chaeyoung started to cry and shouting for help but no one was there.

How Chaeyoung bring things she bought to her chest and hug it tightly.

How Chaeyoung struggle to reach for her phone.

How Chaeyoung whispered to herself 'idiot me'.

And how Chaeyoung finally close her eyes because there's no strength left in her.

The scene stop playing but it's still there. Mina's tears streaming down her cheeks hardly like how the black sky is crying. Her tears and rain became one at the moment.

She walk closer to Chaeyoung. She tried to reach for Chaeyoung and for the things Chaeyoung is holding close to her chest and hug it tightly.

Her mind is thinking that's the real Chaeyoung. For minutes, she fell into the scene and believe that the person in front of her is the real Chaeyoung. Her heart saying that Chaeyoung is not dead yet. That's the real Chaeyoung and she must help her.

Mina fell into what her heart asked her to do. For few minutes, she wants to believe that's the real Chaeyoung and not the playback Chaeyoung character.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!!!" Mina shouted as she fasten her walk towards the unconscious Chaeyoung. Her hands are just few inch away to touch Chaeyoung and help her but suddenly the scene gone. Chaeyoung, with her wheelchair and phone are gone like someone turned off the playback but the shopping back didn't gone with Chaeyoung.

Mina froze at her place for awhile. She finally came into her sense that that's not the real Chaeyoung. She's just in her delusion. Her sobs getting harder. She thought she can finally fix her heart, but that's not the real Chaeyoung. It's just a playback for Chaeyoung's character.

Both her knees started to weak. She knelt down on the road. Chaeyoung's flashback character is gone now but why this shopping back is still here? Mina thought to herself as she reach for the shopping bag. She thought that she can't feel it but she's really can feel it.

Why i can't touch and help Chaeyoung but i can touch and feel this shopping bag? I want to touch and feel Chaeyoung and not this shopping bag! Shout Mina's heart, feeling disappointed.

She's feeling disappointed but that's not stopping her to open the shopping bag and take a peek what's inside.

3 handkerchiefs with knitting stuffs. What is she going to do with these? Mina asked herself.

She then try to reach for the things inside but before her hand could touch the things, it's disappear. Mina froze.

"Where is it....." she try to search for the shopping bag.

"Where.. WHERE IS IT????" and she started to shout.

"Chaeyoung?" And she start to be crazy again, thinking that just now she was met with real Chaeyoung and not a Chaeyoung's playback character.

"Chaeyoung... Chae- Chaeyoung..... CHAEYOUNG WHERE ARE YOU??!!!!" And she forgot that the real Chaeyoung is already dead.

She keeps running here and there in the rain while shouting Chaeyoung's name. Rain keep washing away her tears but that didn't stop from another tears to fall like fountain.

She keeps running here and there at the same place until her legs accidentally step into the paddle making her lost her balance and stumbled to the lonely road. It's the same paddle when Chaeyoung's wheelchair got stucked in it.

Mina try to get up but suddenly she feel like arrows hitting her heart making her struggle to breath properly. She don't know what she should do at the moment and she don't know why she's punching her own chest like it's going to help her away from the pain but nothing change. She tried to shout but she can't let out even a single word.

After a minute of struggling, the same fate like Chaeyoung hit Mina. The unconscious Mina is alone on the lonely road, holding her chest with shut eyes and a slightly open mouth. Now, it's not tears streaming down Mina's cheeks but red coloured liquid rushing out from her mouth and nose as if she just got punches.