[29.1] The sky

A/n : sorry for the long hiatus ;-;

"Probably they already start with their first paper today," mumble Chaeyoung alone. "Sigh. If this is not my fate, i might be taking the entrance exam now, like them."

Chaeyoung push her wheelchair strongly to the front gate of disability school. The wheelchair is about to reach out from the gate but Chaeyoung stop pushing it further as she heard someone shouting her name.

"Chaeyoung-ah!! Where are you going?!!" Asked one of the caretaker. The caretaker ran to Chaeyoung and ask her again. "Where are you going?" She asked breathlessly.

"I am going to buy something," simple answer from Chaeyoung as she smiled to her.

"Oh. Can i go with you?"

"No. No need. You should take care of the others. I can go by myself."

"Are you sure?" Asked the caretaker with full of concern. Chaeyoung nod. Still, she want to follow Chaeyoung.

"I can push your wheelchair. It will be easier for you," the caretaker don't want to give up. She scared something might happen to Chaeyoung actually because her heart tells her not to let Chaeyoung go alone.

"No, it's okay. I want some free time alone though," said Chaeyoung, persuading the caretaker.

The caretaker nod. "Is that so? Okay... call me if you need me."

Chaeyoung nod and push her wheelchair further leaving the caretaker with her heavy heart.