[34.1] 2 hours

"Hello?"

"Hello? Myoui Mina is speaking. Who is this?"

"We are from xxx hospital. We-"

The caller haven't finish her/his words yet but Mina cut her off when she heard it's hospital Chaeyoung admitted in. "DID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SON CHAEYOUNG?"

Momo and Dahyun who were there asked Mina to make it a loud speaker so they can hear it too.

"Ermm sorry but it's not about her, it's about her parents.."

They felt a bit relive hearing that nothing happen to Chaeyoung but the last 4 words make them feel worried again.

Their heart keep praying non-stop hoping that nothing bad is happening. Today is Chaeyoung's birthday and they want to make the small party success without any bad thing happen. But luck is not on their side.

"Why? What's with them?" Asked Mina.

They all waiting for the answer from the caller with racing heart.

"Because we couldn't contact any of their relative, we called you to tell a news about them..."

"N-news? W-what news?" Mina asked as she look at Momo and Dahyun with shaking eyes.

"They died in an accident... 2 hours ago... we tried our best but we can't save them... we are very sorry... we need you to come here as soon as possible... again, we are very sorry-"

Tutt tutt
Tutt tutt
Tutt tutt