[45.1] Don't tell Mina

A/n:

a) Either Momo or Dahyun. It's up to you to think who is talking.

b) Author's point of view.

C) The doctor is talking.

__________

"I have something to tell to you guys. It is up to you either you want to tell this to Mina or not."

"Good news or otherwise?"

"Otherwise..."

"W-what is it?"

"As you know, Mina's disease is an unknown disease. At first, the progress of the disease is very late but now the disease started to take over her body..."

"Tell me that she can be saved!"

"Yes, she can but there's only a very little hope..."

"How?"

"Surgery. But... there's only like 10% chance that we can save her.. it could only be 5% to save her if she not going to do the surgery. Of course we are trying our best to save her but this disease is seriously no joke... it's not only overpowered Mina but it's also overpowered us, the doctors... we always trying our best."

"At least there's still hope.. please... please save her... I'm begging you.. please... i don't want to lose her... we really don't want to lose her... we already lost our very good best friend, Son Chaeyoung and please save Mina... I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT IF THE FACT THAT WE GOING TO LOSE MINA IN THIS SHORT TIME AFTER WE LOST OUR FRIEND, CHAEYOUNG! so please... I'm begging you...."

"We will always try our best! It will be a miracle if we finally can save her. We also don't want to lose her. We will not give up on her! We will try our best!"

"Let's not tell Mina about this..."

But it's already too late....

They don't know that someone is silently hearing to their conversation with the doctor behind the door.

Who else if it's not Mina who is silently hearing to their conversation with tears non-stop escapping the eyes, knees touching the floor, hands covering face and shoulders moving up and down with full of speed.