[40.2] To Momo

To : My Moguri~♥~

You already heard to the CD? If you haven't, please hear to it first.

Hirai Momo. A very nice and suitable name for a person who likes to dance. Hehehe i like it when you started dancing in front of us. And i would always clap like a seal. Keep on with that amazing dance!

I know I've said this many times but i am so sorry about everything. Also thank you so much for everything. I don't know how to repay you guys kindness towards me.

I like to see when you pout and whine. I like to hear when you sneeze kekeke. I like to see you being clingy to Dahyun. Even though i know you knew that I'm jealous, but I'm really happy for you guys.

Please don't let go of Dahyun's hands. I am you guys number 1 ship fans! Don't hurt her.. dont dump her.. and i don't want her to cry, hurts because of you! You will be in a maze where there's no exit for you when you and Dahyun are not together, i believe. Only Dahyun can exit you from the maze.

I remember, there was a time where you and Dahyun went somewhere and Mina and i left alone and i choke on my food. Mina don't know what do. When i reach out my hand to ask for a help from her, she step backwards. Huh, pabo Mina. Hahahaha.

Dahyun told me what happened after i was unconscious. Thank you for that action trying to save me, Momo. Maybe Mina was too shocked that time. Hahaha. You can be a paramedic after this with a part time job as a dancer??? Hahaha I'm just kidding.

Have you met Park Jihyo? Yes, you will get a bracelet and a necklace. I made it by myself when you guys are at school and I'm alone feeling bored at the disability school so i make it for you guys.

I hope you like it!

By the time you are reading this, i am not there anymore... i guess you are crying now.

Shed that tears.. put on your precious smile on your face.. i don't want you to be sad.

No one in this world want something like this happen. Neither me. Even though i already dead, i don't want the friendship to die too. I want that friendship to continue without a full stop. Full stop will never exist when it comes to our friendship, okay? Minus one didn't mean you need to minus all.

Momo,

You have to know this. Stay is a charming words in my vocabulary.

You know what i mean.

Yes, thank you for stay by my side forever. Thank you for always help me. I know sometimes I've hurt your feelings with my stubbornness and i am really sorry for that.

This letter is as short as my life but my love towards you and others is not as short as this letter nor my life. It is very high to the point you can't even reach for it.

Moguri~~

I'm sorry.
I love you.
Thank you.

:) smile always, okay!!

- Son Chaeyoung ♥

💋. ⇐ it's my real lips and i drew my mole here! Hehehehe

Bye 💕