[26.2]

There was a day where you fell again. But not like other time when you fell down. This one, you fell down on a mall's stairs when we went out together to spend more time.

I thought, no- Momo, Dahyun and I thought that that day going to be a very fun and exciting day with you. Spend time together on arcade, shopping, karaoke and more but it was just a dream. None of that happen, you already covered with blood. Not only you, but also Dahyun.

That time, we were going up using the stairs and Dahyun was the one helping you to keep you balance. You put your arm around Dahyun's neck and Dahyun supporting you by putting her arms around your waist. That's how everytime we help you.

After that, there got this one b***h who running down the stairs and accidentally pushed you. Accidentally? I guess not...

You and Dahyun's body rolled down the stairs so fast. Your head hit so hard at the end of the stair. Same like Dahyun. And both of your head start to bleeding non-stop made a pool of red liquid.

And that b***h not even look back once and help.

That time, Momo kept blaming on herself saying that it's all her fault and if she didn't suggested to go out together, this won't be happen. I am in divided.

Momo and i were crying very hard because you guys didn't give any response to us. That was when i thought you and Dahyun going to die soon if the ambulance not arrive sooner. Myb Momo guess the same thing..

And yeah... the ambulance arrived late... you and Dahyun already lost so much blood. But they said you guys still have chance to live. Not 100%, but still have.

Not to forget, thanks to all people who helped us.

If i found that b***h, i really want to get a revenge on him.

I worried too much about you guys that time until neither me and Momo don't want to go home. We patiently wait for the result about you guys.

And the result made us shocked and fell down on our knees.