[40.1] To Dahyun

To : My Dahyunie~♥~

Hey!!

You already heard to the CD? If you haven't, please hear to it first.

Kim Dahyun... a nice name to called out for an eagle.... hahahaha I'm kidding!

Kim Dahyun. Thank you so much for everything. Also I'm very sorry for everything. I know I've said it many times but... i feel guilty..

I like your smile. I like your cuteness overload. I like when the tofu Dahyun came out. Hehehe. Keep on being the energetic tofu!

I still remember there was a day when we went to shopping after school but we both end up admitted into hospital.

You helped me with the stairs and someone pushed us. What i remember, we rolled down the stair and my head hit the ground floor hardly and my vision went black. I don't know what happened next. I don't know what happened to you. I don't know how long i was unconscious.

They said that your head also bumped to the floor but not as hard as me. I'm glad that you are okay. Thank you for always taking a good care of me.

I know, when you are reading this letter, i am not there anymore.

Again, are you crying? Do your tears landed on this paper? Eyyy i said shed your tears.

I really ship you with Momo. You both are good together! Don't let her go, okay? Don't hurt her. Don't dump her. She's good for you. You both complete each other puzzle's life. Don't make her cry, hurts because of you. Don't lose her trust. Give all your love to her.

I am lying if i said I'm not jealous with you both but I'm too scared to confess to her. Hahaha. I know you knew about it because i knew you saw the truth of my feelings towards her through my eyes. I knew it. Your eyes is so amazing. As amazing and as sharp like an eagle, that's why i believe you knew it.. hehehe kidding :p.

Oh btw, have you met Park Jihyo and get the two things?

Yeah, it's a bracelet and a necklace. I made it by myself. When i was bored, doing nothing at this disability school, i make it for you all. I hope you like yours!! ♥

This letter is as short as our height but trust me, my love towards you and others are not as short as this letter nor our height. It is so height to the point you don't know how high is my love towards you guys.
Hehehe.

Dahyun,

If i had a flower for every time i thought of you, i could walk through it forever, the endless path with flowers.

Dahyunnie~~

I'm sorry.
I love you.
Thank you.

:) smile always, okay!!

- Son Chaeyoung ♥

💋. ⇐ it's my real lips and i drew my mole here! Hehehehe

Bye 💕