[48.1] To Momo and Dahyun

Yo!!

As you guys be reading this, yes I'm not there anymore.. i know I'm doing this just like how Chaeyoung did but this is the only thing i could do right now..

First thing first, thank you so much for everything. We've been best friends since we were 5 years old. You guys are too nice hehe. Also I'm sorry for everything..

I still remember the moment I'm being a mediator between you two for almost two years!! Neither of you want to confess first! And neither of you know that actually you like each other until one time I'm too tired being a mediator so i secretly set up a dinner for you guys hahaha. Well, i did watched what were you two did from far. I still remember how awkward you both were. But it was worth it kekeke.

Please stay together forever. Yeah, i know you guys fought a lot but please stay strong until the very end. Well, there's no end actually...

I left this book to you guys. Take care of it, okay? Please, take care of everything that Chaeyoung gave me. It's all in my room.

Thank you so much for coming into my life. I don't know how my life would be if i hadn't meet you guys... i love you guys so much, you should know that.

Please don't think that i gave up on living... no, it's not like that. It just my time has came.

Take care both of you~ don't forget me and Chaeyoung. Put us in your heart always. I'll keep missing both of you.

Hearteu ♥

Sorry that i couldn't write any longer..

Love, Mina.