[16.1] Scratched

I still remember, After i returned home from the fun fair, i ran straight to my room and lock myself in there.

I couldn't hold it. My tears started to rolled down as fast as it can. What do you mean by that?

Because of the curiosity, i turned on my laptop and searched about your diseases. I know there will be something that i am going to read that i don't want to know. And i still remember, i regret reading about the disease...

I still remember i punch the wall until my left knuckle start to bleeding non-stop.

I still remember i broke a flower pot glass in my room on purpose. And try to harm myself by scratching it on my hand. I can't control it because of my sadness + my madness.

I still remember, i still can feel the pain, when the pieces of the broken glass scratching my skin, letting the red liquid flowing to the floor, and colored it red.

Luckily, there's no one home. I groaned in pain alone.

Guess what i read until it made me do that crazy things? Yup, i read the fact that the disease is incurable... i read about how the disease will effect you life... and more.

So it's true...

Why must you?

Son Chaeyoung. You knew all of the facts but still... how can you still smile?