[22.2]

That should be me...

The one who put some effort to save you....

That should be me and not Momo nor the nurse...

That was so dumb of me...

When Momo and Dahyun asked me what happened to you, at first i don't know why i can't speak. It's like i don't have a tongue to speak. But i did. If not, Momo won't do the moves to save you that it should be me who should do it.

But time passed. It's useless to regret it now, right?

Not long after that, the nurse came and does the same thing on you like how Momo did. Again, that should be me...

You know what i did that time?

I just cry like a crazy person and Momo and Dahyun try to comfort me. Dumbest of me.

Cry and pray is the only thing i can do that time.

After few steps that the nurse needs to do, you started to cough hardly. Your face was so red. Your tears keep escaping from your eyes. You was breathing hardly. I still remember.

And we all heard you said 'take me to the hospital, please.'

You put much effort to said that and after that, you start to be unconscious again.

We all started to panic. I tried to get to you, to hold you in my arms but Momo and Dahyun hold me tightly so i can't.

I know they did that because they don't want thing getting worse on you. I understand.

The nurse called the emergency number and not long after that, the ambulance came and took you to the hospital. The nurse and the teacher followed you.

But there i was, still crying.

Didn't i should be the one to follow together with you to the hospital? Because i was with you all the time!

I was so mad that time. I should be the one to accompany you in that ambulance!

But... sigh. I am speechless....

I still remember, I- no, we need to wait until school ends and that's when we ran from the school to the hospital as fast as we can without taking a breath and search for you.

We are not tired at all.

Only one thing that kept playing in our mind that time.

It was,

'How is your condition right now, Chaeyoung?'

That's all happened really fast...

__________

A/n : the ending still far away for me to catch ;~; but it's getting near for sure. I have to finish this one week before my exam start ;-;