[23.2]

"Minari......" Chaeyoung called Mina with her husky voice. She tried to sit up so they all help her. She smiled looking at them. But at the same time confused. "Why are you guys crying? I just choked on my food and I'm still alive...?" Chaeyoung tried to be normal as she is not hurting inside; her heart is hurting but it's because she is hiding about her disease from them and feel bad about it.

"I am so sorry Chaeyoung..." said Mina, sobbing. "I am so sorry because i didn't help you when you really need it.." continued Mina with her crack voice.

Momo and Dahyun just stand back. They know how Mina is feeling right now because they know Mina is the closest one with Chaeyoung. And Chaeyoung is also the closest one with Mina.

Chaeyoung rub Mina's hand gently and smile to Mina. A smile that saying she didn't care about it anymore. Mina is forgiven. But she is hurting inside. She is the one who make herself hurt. Why? Again. She is hurting because she feel bad didn't tell them about the disease.

Chaeyoung don't have any idea that they knew about it.

"It's okay. I am okay now. I just... choke. Not like someone shot me or stab me or what. Don't worry...." Chaeyoung said, comforting Mina and others.

"But it's a sign..." Mina slipped. Momo's and Dahyun's eyes open very wide.

"A si-sign? What sign?" Ask Chaeyoung nervously.

Mina realize what she just said. She look at Chaeyoung nervously while tears still streaming down her cheeks. She don't know what she should say but she guess if she keep it now, sooner, Chaeyoung still know about it.

"We.. we know about your disease, Chaeyoung... and.... how will the disease effect you start from now.. and...

you choked, is.. the... beginning... i know everything about it...

Please stay... together with us forever..." said Mina.

[^ Spinocerebellar ataxia or spinocerebellat degeneration is the same disease

[^ Spinocerebellar ataxia or spinocerebellat degeneration is the same disease. Just sharing a real fact :') ]