[12.1] Tell me

"So doctor, how is my daughter's disease? Is it getting worse?" Asked Chaeyoung's mother.

"Yeah, doctor. How is my daughter is everything getting better?" Asked Chaeyoung's dad.

"For now, nothing is getting worse... and also nothing is getting better," said the doctor.

Chaeyoung who just stayed silent and keep looking at the floor, open her mouth to say something. "Doctor, may i ask you something?"

"For sure. What is it, Chaeyoung-ah?"

"I keep doing check-up with you... but you still didn't tell me what disease i have," started Chaeyoung, slowly to get to the point. "There got many disease, or cancer, exist in this world. In these many disease or cancer, there got a disease called spinocerebellar degeneration."

Chaeyoung slowly lifted up her head. Her eyes met doctor's. She can say that the doctor's eyes are shaking. She than continue, "Spinocerebellar degeneration. This is a disease that chose me, isn't it? This is a disease that i am suffering right now, am i right, doctor?"

Slowly Chaeyoung's tears running down her cheeks. She feel a bit angry. Why the doctor didn't tell her earlier about the disease? Why her parents didn't talk to her about this earlier? If she didn't make a research with symptoms that she is struggling with, she would not be know what kind of disease she have. And it could be, until she died, she might not know what kind of disease she is suffering with.