[13.3]

Next morning, i woke up late. I skipped school.

First thing i did when i woke up, i check my phone after a long night without even dare touch it.

17 missed call from you and 60 unread messages from our group.

I checked it and thought that 60 messages were from Momo, Dahyun and you but nope. It's only you spammed the group until it reached 60.

I'm sorry but after what happened the day before it, i were too tired and don't have mood to check my phone.

After back from the hospital, i started to cry in my room alone. Didn't go down for lunch nor dinner. I am really sad. And mad. I cried until late night. Don't know how i can fell asleep...

I still remember. The time i checked all your messages at the group, you suddenly sent us a new message asked us why we didn't come to school and you told us that you are very lonely.

'So Momo and Dahyun didn't come to school too that day' i thought...

I replied you said that i woke up late.

Momo replied you said that she's tired and also woke up late.

Dahyun replied you said that she have family problem.

It's all a lie... i lied to you. They lied to you. We lied to you.. i know. I am sorry..

So i text Dahyun and Momo personally to come to school tomorrow so you won't suspect a thing.

I cried because of you. Yes, you. Son Chaeyoung.

That night. I still remember. I spent the whole night crying because of you. Because of what i heard.

Your crying sound stayed permanent in my mind. Everytime my mind press the play button to your crying sound, i can't help but to cry. Even until now...

Why did it goes like this?

Is the reply button didn't exist?

Or the reply button damaged?