[39.1] CD

(Chaeyoung's voice)

Recording?

Yeah, ok thanks!

I will start now.

Ehem ehem.

Hehehe hi! It's me, Son Chaeyoung!

Mina, Momo, Dahyun.

My friends who stick to me until the very end.

3 people who never fail to make me smile, laugh and make me feel better on my bad days.

I am so happy to have you guys. No words, numbers and actions can describe how much I'm thankful to have you guys... you guys are just too precious to me..

Thank you for hearing this CD first before read the letter. Sorry that i can only make these.

I am sure you are hearing this when i am gone.

I am sorry to leave you guys.

I did try my best to fight this disease but as time goes by, the disease is too strong for me to fight. I am becoming weaker and weaker. I don't know for how long i can fight. So that's why i made this before it's too late. At least when i died, i have something left for you guys..

I remember the first day i entered the school. I sat next to Mina. In front of me were you guys, Dahyun and Momo.

To be honest, when i first know you guys, i thought that you guys are a cold person hahahaha but ended up you guys are very crazy person.

I still remember our very first hangout. The same day as i entered the school, the same day when i knew you guys. We just be friends less then a day but you guys already asked me out with you guys. You don't know how shy and hesitate i was that time. Hehehe.

I still remember, one day, i was alone at school. That night, i spammed the group asking why you guys didn't come to school today. Not only that, i called each one of you many times but none of you answer it. I don't know what happened. I was scared to death that time. I thought bad things hit you guys...

What really happened that day? Usually when something came up, you guys will text in the group. But not that time..

Ahhh... negative thinking embrace me that time.. but i forced myself to think only positive thinking and ended up i fell asleep without myself knowing.

Eventually you guys showed up at school the next day. You don't know how happy i was. Thank god nothing bad really happen, and i just don't want to bring it up so i decided to go to the fun fair with you all after school. My happiness doubled-up when you all agreed.

Uhmm well... it was our first and last went to fun fair together, am i right? My prediction was right. At that moment, i already knew about my disease and how it will effect my life.

In my mind, i really want to go to this one place with you guys. Just one place. Just one... that i really want to go with three of you.

Fun fair.

And I'm just so happy that we went there together before i die.. thank you for making my last dream comes true.

I am going to tell you a short story, maybe?

Do you guys know why i moved out from my old school? I think i never told you why. I only told you guys that I'm from Jeju and moved to Seoul for a reason that I'm not comfortable to share with. Well... I'm sharing it with you guys now.

It's because my real mother died in Jeju and i seem can't move on with that. Of course. When someone you really love passed away, of course you will be very sad, emotional, and more. Moreover in a cruel way! Myb not for certain person but I'm a weak person. I love her so much.