[37.2]

"Hmm??" Mina woke up to the sound of someone struggling to something. She slowly open her eyes.

"Chaeyoung?" Her first word when she realize the struggling sounds come from Chaeyoung who struggling to breath. She trying to breath but can't, so hard. "CHAEYOUNG???!!"

Mina approach the bed where Chaeyoung is laying down. Chaeyoung is trying to catch her breath. She's fighting her disease for her to keep alive. For her to keep seeing and smiling with Mina, Momo and Dahyun.

She's trying her best.

"DAHYUN! MOMO! WAKE UP!" Mina panicked. She keep on pressing the emergency button while her other hand is holding Chaeyoung's hand tightly.

Momo and Dahyun woke up from Mina's shout. They quickly realize what is going on. They run to Chaeyoung's bed.

It is a heartbreaking scene for them to see...

Dahyun is stroking Chaeyoung's hair gently, Momo and Mina are holding Chaeyoung's each hand tightly with hope.

Tears can't stop rushing down their cheeks. Their mouth can't stop asking Chaeyoung to stay strong and continue fighting.

With her strength left, Chaeyoung use her chance wisely to look at Mina, Momo and Dahyun's face with full of love.

The nurses and a doctor come into the room and take an action immediately. The doctor asked them to move aside from the bed and they did. The doctor is trying its best, also with the help from the nurses.

While the doctor and nurses trying their best to help Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung tilt her head to face the three at the room corner.

She watch them crying.

They watch Chaeyoung suffering.

And Chaeyoung threw them a smile.

A smile that gives 3 meaning.

A smile means 'thank you'.

A smile means 'I'm sorry'.

A smile means 'I love you guys'.