[30.1] I hate you!

"Oh! You guys are here?! What are you guys doing here?" Asked one of the caretakers. All of the caretakers at the disability school already recognize three of them because they already familiar with them who will visit Chaeyoung everyday.

"Urmm we are here to visit Son Chaeyoung. Where is she?" Asked Mina, a bit confused. What else they doing here if not to visit Chaeyoung? Three of them are excited to meet Chaeyoung after a week.

"Chaeyoung is not here since a week ago..." said the caretaker, looking down with sad eyes.

"Ehh? Where did she go?" Asked Momo who's in confused.

"She's at the hospital."

Their face turned pale immediately. Dahyun take a lead. She come closer to the caretaker and squeeze her shoulder.

"What do you mean by it? What happened to her?!" Asked Dahyun. Momo and Mina drag Dahyun to let go her hand off and try to hear the explanation first.

"It's.... *sigh* a week ago, Chaeyoung wanted to go outside to buy something. I told her that i wanted to go with her in case something happen but she was being stubborn. She want to go alone with her reason she want to have some free time alone. So i let her go alone with my heavy hearts. I wait for her at the gate until she would come back. An hour after that, it started to raining heavily. I was so worried about her. Before she go, i told her to call me if she need anything. I checked my phone each second in case she called me. But nope. She didn't call me. I can't wait any longer, I grab the umbrella with me and ran into the rain, searching for her. After five minutes of searching, i finally found her. With her lying in the floor. Hugging things she bought. Her phone was out from her reach. She fell out from the wheelchair..." the caretaker couldn't hold her tear anymore as she remember it all. She want to continue her story but Dahyun suddenly burst into anger.

"YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T GET HIT BY THE RAIN RIGHT?!!!! YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T GET A FEVER BECAUSE HER LIFE WILL BE VERY RISK WHEN SHE FELL SICK RIGHT?! WHY DON'T YOU IGNORE HER IDIOT REASON AND GO WITH HER?! YOU KNOW HOW STUBBORN SHE IS BUT YOU STILL LET HER GO ALONE??" Shout Dahyun. Everyone around is now looking at her.

The caretaker is shocked. She never see Dahyun like this. All she know, Dahyun is a cheerful, funny person.

Dahyun can't hold it anymore. She start to run away leaving them behind.

Mina and Momo is not angry with the caretaker. They can't blame her. It's not her fault. It's Chaeyoung itself fault. They can't blame on the caretaker.

Mina and Momo comfort the caretaker until she feeling a bit better. Than, without wasting any second, they started to run to the hospital.

Dahyun reached in front Chaeyoung's room 3 minutes earlier than Momo and Mina. She shed her tears before step into Chaeyoung's room. But she don't have courage to walk in.

3 minutes after that, Mina and Momo arrived.

"Why are you standing here?" Mina asked. When she got no respond from Dahyun, she knock on the door and open it, slowly revealing the pale Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung automatically smiled as soon as she saw them.