[34.2]

I hate that news...
SO MUCH!

The news that made the party didn't went well. It's not even started yet but... sigh.

Your parents died on your birthday...

They involved in an accident...

They were on their way to the hospital for the small party but ended up, your parent's car lost control.

The investigator said that your dad's car got sabotage with someone which until now we don't know who...

What is this....

Why..

Why it must be on your birthday?

To be exact, your last-

Why it must be on your special and important day for you?

You can't speak, you can't walk, you can't write, you are weak.

But when the news reached you,

I don't know from where you got strength to act like a normal people who just lost their beloved person.

We hold you really tight...

You screamed so loud...

I don't know that you can scream that loud.. I don't know that you can be this strong.

We need at least six people to hold you and calm you down..

At the funeral, it just so heartbreaking to see you crying, crying and crying..

You was so tired and that's made you don't have energy anymore to scream and act crazy at the funeral...

All you did was cry and pray at the corner...

I can say you cried non-stop for almost two weeks.

You already weak and that just made you worsening.

I know how you are feeling that time..

But you don't know how us keep worrying about you. We can't sleep, eat and breath properly seeing you like that..