[18.1] Suicide

"What actually happened to your arm, Mina? Tell us. Chaeyoung is not around. Probably at the hospital right now," Momo said while they walking home from school together.

Mina silence, trying to holding back her tears as she remember that Chaeyoung will go to the hospital after school when the school ends now.

"Mina," Dahyun called her softly. "Is it about Chaeyoung?"

Mina silence. She keep her head down. And because of that, it makes Dahyun to think about something else.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU TRIED TO SUI-"

"Kim Dahyun!" Momo scold Dahyun in her low voice but still can be heard by Mina. "Don't think such that way? Mina won't-"

"Yes, I am," Mina finally say something. "I was actually tried to suicide and-"

"MYOUI MINA!" Momo start to get really mad as tears start to rolled down her cheeks.

Mina froze. She lower her head and start to cry as well.

"WHY YOU SAID SUCH A THING LIKE THAT?! TELL ME YOU ARE LYING!" Momo shout in angry. She didn't mean to scared Mina but she feel disappointed with her. Even Chaeyoung who is suffering more didn't try to suicide.

Momo's high voice also make Dahyun scared and started to cry. She also can't believe that Mina was tried to suicide. This is so wrong!

"MOMO! Don't shout at her like that! We can discuss this-" Dahyun try to calm Momo but in return, she is the one who got shout back from Momo.

"SHUT UP, KIM DAHYUN!"

Dahyun froze. That was the very first time Momo shout at her.

"Yes... I am. I tried to suicide yesterday because i read about the disease and how it will effect Chaeyoung for the rest of her life and-"

"So that's it?" Momo still can't calm down. "Huh? That's the only reason you can make?! IF CHAEYOUNG KNOW ABOUT THIS, SHE PROBABLY BE VERY SAD!" Momo shout and ran away with tears still rolling down making her cheeks wet.

Dahyun mind is not working properly at the moment. She want to chase Momo but at the same time she don't want to leave Mina and want to comfort her who tears still streaming down her cheeks, sobbing hardly until her face red.

Because Momo already ran really far from them, Dahyun just decided to stay with Mina and comfort her when herself can't even stop crying.

"Even if you tried to suicide before this, i hope you won't do that again.... You must want Chaeyoung to be proud of you right? You don't want Chaeyoung feel disappointed because of you right? Be strong. We promised that we will be to each other side until forever, am i right? Stop crying. Even Chaeyoung didn't cry and she didn't even try to suicide. She's the one who the real suffering now but she can stay strong and put smile on her face. If she can, why we can't?" Dahyun said to Mina as shehug her tightly and rub her back. Dahyun hot tears still running down her cheeks.

Mina admitted what Dahyun said is true but she just can't hold it.

It was a mistake...