[38.1] Deliver

Chaeyoung's funeral.

"Umm excuse me," said a person while tapping Momo's shoulder. Momo turned around, revealing her red eyes and red nose, from crying too much to that person. "Sorry but are you Hirai Momo?"

Momo fully turned her body to facing that person. "Yes, i am. Who are you?"

"I am one of Chaeyoung's caretakers at the disability school," she said and bow to Momo. Momo bow back to her.

"What's your purpose?"

"I am here to deliver something from Chaeyoung," she said, making Momo give her a question face.

"What is it?"

The person take something out from her bag. It's a letter. She handed 3 envelopes to Momo and Momo take it.

"Chaeyoung asked me to pass this to you when she's gone. If you want to know, she wrote this a day before that incident happen. That one... uhh.. the one that she went out alone and fell off from her wheelchair and uhh."

"Oh that one i get it," started to cry again.

"She wrote it a day before that happen. She also asked me to tell you to read it. She want you to read it. No matter what happen, she want you to read it. I am just.. delivering you what i should deliver."

Momo cry even harder.

"Thank you..."

"Welcome... i hope you to stay strong.. i will go.. take care," said the person, she bowed then leave.

Momo keep the envelopes in her bag safely. She'll read it tonight, she promised to herself.

But, not long after that, the same person come to Momo again.

"Oh i forgot something. There's another thing she wants me to give it to you.." she said to Momo who still not done crying.

She took out a package.

"It's a CD," she handed the CD to Momo and Momo take it. "She said, you must listen to this CD first before you read the letter..."

"T-thank you very much.." Momo said in between her cry. "I'll do as asked.."

The person nod. "This CD.. if you want to know, she recorded it in a studio a week before the same incident happen. I asked her why she did this and she said because she don't know what will happen to her in future so she get it ready early..." a tear drop from her eyes. She quickly wipe it. "That's all.. i should go now.. make sure to listen to the CD first before you read the letter.. take care, Momo-ssi."

Momo once again nod with tears still hardly streaming down her cheeks.

Once again she promised to herself to do as told tonight.

And as promised, she did it even though she's extremely tired.