[THE END] + A/N

"Minari!!!" Called someone.

Mina look around to find the voice. She knew the voice very well. But all things she can see is white and there's no end of it.

"Minari!!!" Called the person once again.

Mina know it is useless to look around but she still doing it.

"Is that you, Chaeyoung?" Asked Mina softly.

"It's me!! It's me, Chaeyoung!! Mina!!!!"

"W-where are you?? I can't see you.." said Mina, feeling disappointed.

Then she can see a figure running towards her through the endless white. Mina don't want to think of anything else anymore. She run towards the figure as she already know who it could be.

Who else if it's not Chaeyoung?

Gap getting closer between them and they close the gap with the tightest hug.

"You are here..." whispered Chaeyoung following by tears running down their cheeks.

"I didn't suicide, right? It just, the time really has come, right?" Ask Mina.

"No, babe. You did well fight your disease. I miss you.."

"I miss you too..."

-THE END-

I really suck at writing the ending, i know huhuhu.

Finally!! Finally this story has comes to the ends!!

Thank you for reading! Thank you for the votes! Thank you the comments! All of these has once brought this story reach rank 35 in short story xD thank you so much!!!

I hope you get something useful through this story. Don't ever give up. Beautiful things are waiting for you. You are always embrace by loves but you just can't see it. If you think no one loves you or care about you, well that's totally wrong. Stop thinking negative and start to think just positive things.

I'm thinking of making another MiChaeng fanfic(the plot is already in my mind) but I'm scared that i couldn't stay update :'( it will be a short story, ofc. Short story and oneshot is different okayyy :)

Whatever. Once again, thank you so much for everything :D I am so sorry for any mistakes that i have done while writing this story. Bye~ see you in my next fanfic(maybe) hehehe ♥

-twxgf02

26 February 2021 edit :)

Because these past few days I was such in a good mood(because of my irl friends hehe) and currently re-writing this book again with a different pair(not any twice pair, I'm sorry) so, here's some fun fact about this whole fanfiction:

The real plot I created for this story, Mina actually don't have any disease hehehe.

If you remember, on chapter 35.1, it is revealed that Mina was struggling with something. Well yes, the chapter was not in the real story I plotted to begin with hehe. I posted it unintentionally because back then I was very sad and angry with something I don't want to remember.

I was the one struggling with something.

So, I created a short chapter like that to express my feeling but make it fit with the story. And... that's when the whole plot of this story changed~

I was so devastated back then, from chapter 35.1 onwards, so i tried to make this story sadder or darker from the original plot I originally created because I was really feeling devastated in real life. So, I tried to express my real feelings while writing this story but as I said, in a way that can fit the story.

Original plot : Mina don't have any disease and she's alive at the end of the story. The 'book' is just her way to put all her emotions and feelings towards Chaeyoung to keep it until she's old. Yes, she supposed to be alive at the end of the story.

Unintentionally new plot when I was in my devastated state : Mina got a disease and yeah, just like how you read this story until the end...

Last year, 2020, I took a depression, anxiety and stress test and the result was bad until the doctor suggest me for another check up meeting. But don't worry, I'm fine now :)

So yeah, that's it for the fun fact of this story :) as always, thank you for reading~~

-twxgf02