[18.2]

Hahaha i know i am a crazy person that time.

I am no one else than an idiot person.

I still remember, i scratch and cut my arms because i tried to suicide. Why? To be very very very honest because i am too sad to know all the facts about your disease...

Maybe that was the second reason why i don't feel any harm when i scratch the broken glass into my skin and the red liquid flowed to the floor. Maybe..

I know...

I know if you know i tried to suicide, you will be very disappointed with me..

I am not on my right mind at that moment. I am a dumb and a crazy person that time. My mind can't think what is right things to do and what is not...

What Dahyun said is true. It just made me feel that i am the dumbest person ever exist in this cruel world...

You were the one that were really suffering and was the one who having the hardest time but you didn't even think to suicide, but me? I am just suffering when i am not in my hardest time. The difficulty is more to you but why am i the one who thought of to suicide, right?

See. I am such an idiot person.

Sorry again for the lie, Son Chaeyoung. I don't want you to feel disappointed with what actually the reason i did to my arm...

I'm feel grateful that i stop from cutting my arm even deeper and cut the main vein in my arm. I heard that is one of the fastest way to suicide. Not the fastest but one of the fastest, i guess. So i want to give a try.

But that time, my mind kept thinking of you and i don't know how and why i can give up from suicide...

I am sorry.

I am truly sorry.

I admit, i am very dumb and idiot that time...

I just felt very lost after knew everything facts about that shit disease.

Chaeyoung-ah... this shouldn't be happen..