[05.1] Me being me

"Today is your last day practice and you did a good job. Get enough rest, okay?" said Chaeyoung's piano teacher.

"Alright! Thank you for today, teache!" said Chaeyoung as she bowed to the teacher.

The teacher left.

Clap clap clap clap.

Chaeyoung looked to the sound of the claps. She thought after the teacher left, she is alone?

"Wow. You practiced really well today."

"Since when you are here, Mina?" asked Chaeyoung.

"I just taking some fresh air and i heard someone is playing piano in this music room so took a peek and found out it was you."

"Ahh... i see."

"You are amazing and cute..." Mina talked to herself in low voice but Chaeyoung still can hear it.

"Sorry?"

"Ahh.. i mean, you are such an amazing pianist and you look cute when you play piano."

"Ouhh.. thank you, Minari!" Chaeyoung said as she walk closer to Mina.

"So tomorrow is the tournament?"

"Yup."

"You practiced harder for this tournament..." Mina said as she put her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder and squeezed it.

"What do you mean?"

"Err.. i mean.. it's like... this aren't your first piano tournament. Before this, a day before the tournament, you only practice half day but today, you took full day lesson. You worked so hard for this tournament. Is this tournament meant something special to you?"

Chaeyoung smiled. "It is because tomorrow could be the last day of me being me, and the day after tomorrow, the old me will be replace by the new me."