[42.1] I believe

Mina open her eyes slowly revealing the white colour above her. The beeping sounds from the heart monitor machine welcoming her ears. She finally can feel cold hands holding both of her hands.

She looks to the right. It's Dahyun, then she tilt her head to her left. It's Momo. They are sleeping while holding her hands. Her eyes running to each edges of the room.

This room looks familiar. She thought. After few seconds of thinking, she finally realize it.

Isn't this used to be Chaeyoung's hospital room? Why am i here? What am i doing here?

She try to sit up, fighting her spinning head but she failed and make both Dahyun and Momo wake up from their sleep.

"Mina? Mina... you awake.." said Dahyun softly as her hand reach to stroke Mina's hair gently.

Momo who's watching it of course feeling jealous but she now it's not the right time to feel it so she just let Dahyun be.

Mina once again try to sit up. With helps from Momo and Dahyun, she did it. Suddenly, the scene of Chaeyoung on lonely road play in her mind.

"Ch-Chae-Chaeyoung... CHAEYOUNG! WHERE'S CHAEYOUNG?!? I NEED TO HELP HER!!" Mina start to panic. She can't stop thinking that what she watched was a real Chaeyoung when the truth, it's not.

"DAHYUN! MOMO! HELP CHAEYOUNG!! WE SHOULD HELP HER!! SHE NEEDS HELP!!"

Momo and Dahyun shocked. They never seen Mina like this. Even at Chaeyoung's funeral, Mina is not like this.

"Mina! Calm down, Mina! Calm down!" Momo said as she hold tightly Mina's shoulder and shake it. "Chaeyoung is not here anymore.."

It took few seconds for Mina to get back to her sense.

"Chaeyoung..." Mina mumble softly. She then bring her legs together close to her chest and rest her head on her knees. She hug her legs tightly and start to cry loudly.

"Mina-ya..." Dahyun called out her name softly. "What's wrong... share with us. What's wrong, Mina-ya?"

But Mina didn't answer her. She continue crying. Dahyun look at Momo, sending her a signal if she know the reason but Momo shook her head.

"Mina-ya... tell us what's wrong? You feel hurt anywhere?" Momo asked nicely. But still Mina didn't want to answer it. They both start to feel frust with Mina.

Suddenly the heart monitor beeping so fast, like something is wrong. Now, Mina is not only crying, but she's also shouting. She's not hugging her legs anymore but she's now holding her chest.

"DAHYUN! PRESS THE RED BUTTON!" Momo take an action and Dahyun did as been told.

Mina start to coughing hardly. Blood covering the white bed sheet and the white blanket. Mina can hardly breath. She's coughing with blood non-stop.

Few seconds later, a doctor and nurses ran into the room. Momo and Dahyun asked to be waiting at the outside. They kept praying for Mina non-stop.

Few minutes of waiting, suddenly the door for Mina's room is open with huge surprise.

It should be only doctor to push the door and informed what's Mina condition right now to Dahyun and Momo but now, it's not only doctor, but also the nurses. They are pushing Mina's bed with Mina on it.

Without hesitantly, Momo and Dahyun follow them. They even help to push the bed so that it will be move faster and Mina's life could be save faster.

They are in state of shock. Hot tears rushing down their cheeks. It's 3:19a.m. and the hospital hallway should be very quite but not now. The hospital's hallway is filled with their shouting voice asking Mina to stay strong.

At the end of the hallway, Mina was pushed through a door where it's lead her to operation room but Momo and Dahyun are not allowed to go further. They could only lead Mina with their blurry eyes through a small window until it's out of sight. They don't want to lose another friend anymore.

"Dahyun.. slap me please. Please slap me!" Momo said. "Tell me that we are actually dreaming. This is just a dream in our sleep. Tell me!"

Dahyun just shook her head. She couldn't utter any words to protest nor slap Momo but instead she pulled Momo into a hug. Crying faces are on each other shoulder. Tears escape from their eyes non-stop running through their cheeks and to their t-shirt making it wet. Hands wrapped around each other body tightly. Few minutes later, Dahyun finally open her mouth.

"Momo-ya..." they still in the hug. "None of us want this. Neither of us want to lose Mina after we lost Chaeyoung. It is okay to cry but it is not okay to not believe in her. I believe, Mina is fighting for her life... for her family.... for us... Mina won't leave us like this... i believe.."