[22.1] Take me

"What happened???!!" Momo shouted and running to Mina who still shouting and crying.

Mina couldn't answer her but instead she point out to the unconscious Chaeyoung.

Dahyun grab Mina and squeeze her shoulder, shaking it not too hard. "Tell us, what happened to Chaeyoung??!!! And are you okay?"

Mina still couldn't speak any word.

"Mina... i know this is hard but please, say something...." Momo convince. She understand that Mina is not on her right mind right now because of Chaeyoung that she still don't know what was going on.

"I'll go and ask for a help from the nurse," said Dahyun as she start to ran away as fast as she can. Momo knelt down to Mina. She should maintain herself to be calm to not get things worse.

"Mina, tell me. Who know I can help her if i know something.. tell me anything.. she got a heat stroke?" Momo asked gently. Mina shook her head. "Then what?"

"She choked on her food awhile ago and.... *sigh* I-" Mina didn't finish her words yet but Momo already be on top of Chaeyoung, getting start to help Chaeyoung before she really died. 7 minutes left before Chaeyoung really die.

She start to do the 30 chest compression but before she could finish it, the nurse came along with Dahyun and their homeroom teacher. The nurse asked Momo to moved out from Chaeyoung and Momo obey.

"What happened?? Can you please tell me?" Asked the nurse with her worried expression.

"She said(Mina) that she(Chaeyoung) choked on her food, i-" Momo calmly try to answer her because she don't want to get things chaos but before she could finish her words, this time the doctor is the one who already being on top of Chaeyoung, the same position like Momo did before.

She started to do the same movements like how Momo did before, the 30 chest compression. Then she open Chaeyoung's mouth and looking for something.

"Give me the glove!" Said the nurse to their homeroom teacher who is holding few kinds of medical things. She gave it.

The nurse wear the glove and shove half from her wrist into Chaeyoung mouth, trying to find something.

And she found it. The food that Chaeyoung choked before.

As the food has been out from Chaeyoung throat, Chaeyoung started to cough hardly. Her face red, tears keep escaping from her eyes and she is breathing hardly.

"Ta-take me to the ho-hos-hospital.... pl-please...." begged Chaeyoung.

And everything happened before anyone could blink their eyes.