[31.2]

Mina can't believe her eyes. She look at the board and when Chaeyoung finished point out alphabets to form words, Mina turned her head to Chaeyoung in disbelief.

"Chaeyoung-ah... are you.....?" Mina couldn't finish her question yet but Chaeyoung already knew what is it.

She nod sadly. They all went speechless. All eyes locked at Chaeyoung who tears keep escaping from her eyes. Without any words, they all started to cry.

No one let a single word out. The room filled with crying sound. Yes, Chaeyoung couldn't speak anymore. For the rest of her life, she won't be able to speak anymore. Even for a single word, she can't. She wants, but can't. She still can let out her voice but she couldn't utter any words.

"I am sorry about earlier.... i didn't mean to say it.. Chaeyoung-ah... I am really sorry about it," Mina beg for forgiveness from Chaeyoung.

With struggle, Chaeyoung try to sit up. Mina help her. Chaeyoung then stand-up the board again.

I

T

S

O

K

A

Y

She pointed out and smiled at Mina. Mina shook her head.

"No.... it's not okay...It's not- I AM SO SORRY, SON CHAEYOUNG!!" Mina let out her tears and hug Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung hug her back and smiled. The warm hug make her feel so happy. Once again she hold up the board. Mina released the hug and hold up the board for Chaeyoung as help.

I

C

A

N

T

W

A

L

K

W

R

I

T

E

P

R

O

P

E-

"Properly?" Dahyun asked, make Chaeyoung stop from pointing out alphabets. Dahyun know it's hard for Chaeyoung. It took almost 3 minutes for Chaeyoung to point it one by one. "You can't walk and write properly?"

Again, Chaeyoung nod her head sadly.

Momo clench her fist. With her soft voice she said, "Chaeyoung-ah," Chaeyoung immediately look at Momo. Momo give her a warm smile even tears still flowing down her cheeks. "It's okay... we are here. We will always be there for you. We will do everything for you. We will always help you. Believes in us.

It's okay that you can't walk because me, Mina, Dahyun and your parents can help you.

It's okay that you can't talk but it's not okay if you can't smile. We can talk to you everyday. We will make you smile everyday.

It's okay that you can't speak but it's not okay when you hold back your tears. Our thumb... our thumb can rub your tears. Let it all out.... Don't keep it and pretend like you are okay when you are not or have problems or feel sick or have something disturbing you.... please.... It's okay... we will always be by your side... Son Chaeyoung... we.. we.. we are friends. We love you...."

Because of Momo's words, everyone crying even more. Dahyun took an action to hug Chaeyoung, followed by Mina and Momo.

All together. Nothing can break their friendship bond.