[29.2]

Chaeyoung is now breathing heavily. She's on her halfway to go to her destination but she already breathing heavily. Pushing her wheelchair by her own is so hard. All of her body muscles are not really working because of the disease effect. Because of it, Chaeyoung also couldn't writing, reading, speaking, drawing, coloring and knitting well like she used to be.

Even tough she started to feel very tired, she finally reached at a gift shop. She's thinking to make a handmade present for Mina, Momo and Dahyun to congratulate them for finishing their entrance exam after a week. She's sure they will get a good result because they are working really hard for it. Chaeyoung can see it.

"What should i make for them?" Thinking Chaeyoung. After minutes, she finally decided to knit a small cute bow on a handkerchief with their names written on it for them.

She went out from the shop happily with things she bought on her lap. 3 pieces of handkerchief and things for knitting. She can't stop smiling thinking how they would react to it. It will only took 5-6 days for her to finished it 3 if she work really hard for it.

If she's not in this condition, she might finish it in just a day or two but nothing she can do with it anymore.

She sighed heavily.

She look up at the sky. Thought that she could free her mind by looking at the beautiful blue sky but it's not a blue sky anymore. It's a dark skies.

"Oh my god... the skies is about to cry! I better hurry up!" Said Chaeyoung to herself. She's on her half way and already losing her strength.

"Skies! Please hold your tears longer!" Shout Chaeyoung but the sky don't give a damn care about Chaeyoung. It started to rain heavily out of sudden.

Chaeyoung tried to find a shelter but there's nothing. She try to push her wheelchair faster but bad luck is on her side.

The wheelchair got stuck in a paddle and now the wheelchair turned upside down.

Chaeyoung is now lying on the lonely road.

Chaeyoung trying to get up back but she couldn't.

She started to cry. Her tears and the rain became one.

Shouting for a help but no one is there. That's when she regret not letting the caretaker go with her.

There's not much strength left. With it, she tried her best to hold the gift she bought on her hand and bring it up to her chest and hug it tightly. At that moment also, she suddenly remember she brought her phone with her. She then try to reach for her phone to call the caretaker but her phone is out from her reach.

"Idiot me...." whisper Chaeyoung to herself.

There's no more strength left. And she fainted. Being unconscious Chaeyoung.

And the skies keep crying without any mercy for the lifeless Chaeyoung.