[24.1] Rehabilitation

3 days you spent being in the hospital. I don't know that it would be that serious...

For the 3 days, i felt very empty. No one sitting beside me. No one i can talk to when the teacher is teaching. I felt so lonely for the 3 days. Momo and Dahyun didn't talk a lot though.

Everyday, for the 3 days, we visit you. You look so happy when we visit you. I still remember we will be at the hospital accompany you until the moon is up.

You told us everything. We felt a bit relive that you finally say it all and not keept it as a secret from us. Start from that, you made a promise to us that you will never keep anything from us anymore.

After you dismissed from the hospital, you came to the school the next day. I found something new on you. You were wearing a weighing thing on your ankle.

At first, i don't know why you wear it and what's the function with that strange thing. I forgot about it...

It helped you to get balance when you are walking or standing.

My heart break into tiny pieces that time when i start to realize your disease getting worse so fast.

I still remember, everyday, after school Momo, Dahyun and I will accompany you to the hospital for rehabilitation.

Everytime i watch you doing it, my heart hurt so much. You don't deserve this!

No one in this world deserve this!