[48.2] To Chaeyoung

To Chaeyoung who never going to read this letter in this diary but person who I'm going to meet soon... The person who i love so much..

We've met once before after being apart in different world. I was so happy that time to the point i couldn't say things that i wanted to say to you at first and make you thought about it otherwise.. sorry about that..

That short meeting didn't satisfied me and make me just wanted to give up on life and live together with you forever but your words stopped me. You make me realize that people around me still loves me and still believe in me to keep fighting. Thank you for that.

I'm sorry about your past, before you moved into our school... how i wish we have meet you since we are in our kid world..

But that didn't mean i am not feeling grateful that we finally being fate to meet you, to be your best friends. Thank you so much for coming into our life.

You taught me too many positive things. You taught me how to be strong, reasons not to give up, reasons to smile, the important of friendship bonds, how to go through tough times, love, and many more.

Today, it's going to be the day. Either tonight going to be my very last night, and I'll go meet you or tonight not going to be my last night and i should continue fighting to keep seeing their smile.

I'm in divided ;-;

I want to meet you and stay with you forever but at the sane time, i don't want to leave them.

;-;

I just have to wait until tonight..

I know you won't be reading this and i just have this short time to write it.

So yeah.. i wanted to say thank you and sorry for everything. We fought a lot and that's normal. But it didn't lasts long. I couldn't stay mad at you for long time haha.

You already knew the truth when we met in my.... something like my dream(?), i guess? But I'm going to say it again. Yeah, i love you. Hehe. We are in different world but that didn't stop me to keep loving you. Yes, it's hurt but it is also nice. I'm just like other people. I kept missing you, thinking of you all the time, laughing and crying to memories we had and more.

Just the different between others and me, my love of my life is not here. You won't be replying to my messages. I won't receive any gift or surprise from person that i love. Well, i don't care it though. Just, fall in love with you is nice even though it's hurts.

Once again, thank you for coming into our life ♥ I'm short in time... myb