[20.1] If

If i could turned back time, i want to be a brave Mina.

One day, i saw you at the hospital,
Crying,
Alone.

Your face really red.

You were sobbing really hard.

Your cheeks soaked with your tears.

You want to know what did i do that time? I just stand far away from you, hide behing a large tree and watch you. Watch you silently.

I don't know why. I don't know why my legs don't want to bring me closer to you so that i can comfort you. I can shed your tears. I can hug you.

If i could turn back time, i want to be a brave Mina. I want to tell you that everything is going to be okay.

I want to tell you that you no need to worry about what will going to be happen to you.

I want to tell you that I'm not going to leave you even when the disease started to really show to the public how it going to effect you.

I know what's going to be happen next, that time.

I learnt how to save people when they choked so that, i can help you whenever you choked your food because i know it's going to be happen.

I want to push your wheelchair because at that moment i know one day, you will seat at the wheelchair.

At that time, i don't know, should i regret reading about the disease or not because it's help me even just a little thing.

I want to help you.

I want to rescue you.

I want to try my best for you.

And i did.

But still...

Nothing can stop the disease, i know.

I am so mad.