[26.1] Stair

"Let's go to the mall after school!!" Suggested Momo excitedly.

Dahyun and Mina nod eagerly, agreed 100% with Momo.

But not Chaeyoung. She want but at the same time, she can't. She will burden them.

"Ermmm... sorry but i don't think i can go..." said Chaeyoung, feeling disappointed. She don't want because of her, everyone use much strength to help her.

"Why?" Mina asked with full of concerned.

"I.. i uhh..."

"You scared it will burden us? Shame to bring you around? Feel annoyed to walk as slow as you walk? Huh?" Mina start to feel a bit angry. She don't want Chaeyoung to think any of that. They are being sincere to help Chaeyoung. They never feel tired at all. Mina just disappointed because Chaeyoung still want think about it.

Chaeyoung look down on the floor, scared to look into their eyes.

"How many times should we told you?!" Mina heart is burning. "Look at me, Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung didn't reply.

"I said look at me," Mina said coldly. She didn't mean though but Chaeyoung still don't want to hear to them and still think of herself is just a burden to them. That's why Mina is angry. Not only Mina, but also Momo and Dahyun.

Still, no action from Chaeyoung.

"Son, Chae, Young. I, Said, Look, At, Me."

And Chaeyoung did. With her eyes shaking + red and that's made Mina's heart soften. Mina sigh.

"Chaeyoung.... please don't even think about it anymore. No matter what, we will be with you. We will support you. We will always help you. Please. I'm begging. We begging. If you want to cry, you can use our shirt as your tissue. If you fell down, you can reach for our hand. If you want a hug, we can give it to you. As many as you need. As many as you want. If you have problems, we are here. We are being sincere.... we will never leave you. Believe me. Why is it so hard to believe us?..." said Mina following by tears running down her cheeks.