[44.1] A loner

A/n : most of you thought this story already ends hahahaha. I am very sorry for the very late update!! School started and the first two weeks i am very busy... huhu sorry!!

__________

Mina slowly open her eyes. Yes, it's hurt somewhere around her body but she ignore it.

"Mina! You awake!"

"Finally, Mina! We missed you so much, you know!"

She look around to the voice. Who else if it's not Momo and Dahyun's sweet voice. Mina can't help but to smile at them.

"Eyyyy look! You are smiling!" Dahyun teased. It's make Mina to smile wider.

"I should call the doctor. Will be back," Momo said as she went out from the room.

Mina look around the room. Her mouth is not in U-shape anymore. It's a straight line. Her mind start to recall all the memories they had in this room. She know very well this room.

"I know what you are thinking about.." Dahyun snap her to reality. "At first, we also shocked that you will be in this room. We want to ask to change room but-"

"Why? What's wrong with this room?" Mina cut off Dahyun.

"B-because we scared that you will-"

"Start to feel down and sad all the time because it used to be Chaeyoung's room and i will not stop thinking about her?"

Dahyun speechless. That's what she actually want to said but she's hesitate. "Y-yeah.."

Mina sigh. "There's no need to change my room. I like to be in this room because it makes me feel closer to Chaeyoung.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i am."

Dahyun nod. "Okay then.. just tell me if you changed your mind or what."

Mina just smiled. The door opened revealing Momo with a doctor following her from behind.

"Mina-ssi.. you are awake! I am just going to have a little check-up on you, okay?" The doctor said.

Mina nod. She followed everything that she need to do and answer all the questions the doctor asked. At that moment, she wanted to ask what kind of disease she is suffering? It is curable or not? How long will she stayed here? And more but she guess it's not the right time.

After almost 15 minutes, the doctor finished. "I'll come to see your condition from time to time. Make sure to rest well, okay? For now, I'm sorry but you can't go home.."

Mina nod. "I understand..."

The doctor left.

"Your parents just left about an hour before you woke up sigh. You should woke up earlier so that you can met them hahaha," Momo said, joking. I just smiled. "They will come again tomorrow, they said."

"Oh yeah. They said to me to give this book to you once you are awake. Is this your diary?" Dahyun said as she handed me the book to Mina.

"Can't you see it's locked? It's means no one can open it without her permission. She's the owner and of course only she has the key. Obviously it's her diary!" Teased Momo.

"Huh! I'm just asking!" Said Dahyun, a bit sulking. Mina could just laugh looking at them. "Let my heart speaks? Woah! Your diary has it's own name?"

"Can't you see it's written well on the diary cover? Obviously it's her diary's name! What? You think only humans and animals have their names? A diary can also have!" Momo continue to teased Dahyun.