[08.1] The sad Mina

As soon as Chaeyoung and Mina met outside the hall, they run into each other arms and hug each other tightly.

"Chaengie~!!" Mina said as she tighten her hug with Chaeyoung. "Congrats on your first winning!!! I'm so proud of you!! I bought a bouquet of flowers with a little cute tiger cub on it for you!" Mina said and handed Chaeyoung the bouquet.

"Unnie!! Thank you!! I thought you wouldn't come?" Chaeyoung said but instead Dahyun reply it for her.

"Everything for the one she loves," Dahyun teased followed by Momo's laugh and Mina is blushing. But Chaeyoung don't get it. She just thought it is just a love as a closest friend and nothing more.

"Oh yeah? How about you guys? You guys don't love me?" Chaeyoung asked, clueless what Dahyun said to her.

Momo stop laughing. Everyone's eyes locked at Chaeyoung who is terrified because of nothing.

"Did i say something wrong?"

"No, Chaeyoung. Forget it," Momo said and look at Mina who start to be sad. "Ermmm... LET'S CELEBRATE YOUR FIRST WINNING!!IT'S SHOPPING TIME!!" Exclaimed Momo excitedly.

Momo actually don't want the situation get awkward with Mina suddenly being sad so she force herself to try to light up their mood.

And hope that Chaeyoung didn't notice it.

The sad Mina.