[41.1] New diary

Mina fold the letter from Chaeyoung that she has just finished reading it. She wipe her tears and look beside her, things that Chaeyoung gives her. She smiled.

One by one Mina take it and caressed every inch of those things as she recall every memories that she had went through with Chaeyoung. From Chaeyoung's first day transfered to her school to Chaeyoung's last smile that gives three meaning. It's called golden memories by Mina.

She take the polaroid picture and the cute small penguin keychain that came with the letter. It's a picture together when they went to fun fair.

Whenever tears escaped from her eyes, she quickly wipe it. She feel sad but happy at the same time.

Sad because Chaeyoung is not here with them anymore,

and happy because they got a friend like Chaeyoung. Also because of Chaeyoung's feelings towards her.

Mina got up from her seat and went to watch her face. She look herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Words to myself. Chaeyoung is not here anymore but you must stay strong. She is not here but her words and memories are here," she said as she point to her heart.

She washed her face once again before she went back to her seat. She grabbed a pen and an empty book in the shelf.

"What should i name this book?" Whisper Mina to herself. After few minutes of deep thinking, she finally decided it. She wrote the title of her new diary and hold it up proudly.

Let my heart speaks , the title is clear enough to read. Mina smiled. She put down her newly diary and open the first page.

"I will write few highlight memories about you, Dahyun, Momo and me. But you and me are the main character in this diary," she said to herself and start creating the plot for the diary.