[11.1] Stalk

"Did she told to you about anything? She seriously changed!" Momo said to them while walking home together after the school ends. It just Mina, Momo and Dahyun. "Look! Usually she will walk home together with us but this lately? She just... say goodbye to us and ran away, rushing. Rushing about what? She didn't tell us. What...."

"Maybe we just need to wait..." Dahyun said, trying to calm down her girlfriend.

"Wait? Wait for what? We are bestfriend. Why we should wait? She must share all her problems so that we can help her."

"Come on... maybe she is waiting the right time to tell us, right Mina?" Dahyun said.

"Uh? Urmm uh yeah.." Mina stutter.

"Why you being quiet?" Momo asked, feeling something is strange with Mina.

"Urmm... remember that i told you guys Chaeyoung and i met at hospital?" Mina said, earning nods from them. "Well... this lately i do stalk her and still found she went to hospital after school. I sounds scary but... you know.. i am curious too. Want to join me?"

"Join what?" Asked Momo and Dahyun.

"I know which room or ward or whatever it called, she always get in but i don't know what she doing in there so..."

"So what?" Asked Dahyun.

"You know what i mean..." Mina said. It took them few seconds to get it.

"Cool. Let's go?" Momo said.